Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Now we got to be dragged through the whole story of
Archie Manning and his Saint days and how it relates to Peyton.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

5'9' brees for the win.
pimp.gif

I'll wait for the weather forecast before I make my prediction, leaning towards NO since no one thinks they got a chance in hell.

Peyton only plays on offense, keep that in mind. More than anything I just want a wildly entertaining game.

I'm going with the colts because of the "Superbowl curse". I cant see Peyton not making the playoffs the following year. IMO
laugh.gif
@ how it was 3 years between the Steelers Superbowl win. And now the colts 3 years later back again.

I have no rooting interest in either team, but since they'll likely be the underdog and because a win would be momentous for the city I'll pull for the Saints.

I just hope it's a good, competitive game.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I'm going with the colts because of the "Superbowl curse". I cant see Peyton not making the playoffs the following year. IMO
laugh.gif
@ how it was 3 years between the Steelers Superbowl win. And now the colts 3 years later back again.
So the Giants going back to the ship next year?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif

just noticed this too. But what is this superbowl curse you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom