super"O"fficial Greyone x Social Thread of threads...

So someone hasnt given me any real news to update this thread about, but watever...

The Greenbelt 5 store is opening up this Wednesday, the 15th... Its on the 2nd floor, same side as Zara.

As far as I know, we'll have: Clae shoes with various models ranging from the high cut Russells to the low cut Parkers. Also a whole lot of Stussy...
Theres other brands in, but I dont kno which ones, because I havent been to the office...
But once I found out, I'll update.

I'll be working there from now on, instead of Rockwell...

And I kno one of you NTers came by yesterday with your Nike ID Dunks. DUN DUN DUnnnnnn...

DSC00478.JPG

This thread needs some pics...
DSC09099.JPG

See you guys there...

Im pretty sure theyre are. They fit slightly big, so you might be able to fit an 11-11.5...

FINALLY ANOTHER SIZE 12er HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!
If only I brought some of my collection to pass on :L

yeah, 12!

i've been eyeing those black russels for quite a while, hope it wont be so pricy
smile.gif

Yea man, theyre def clean.
Im not sure if we have the ones with the purple under sole or blue.

Ask for Jan. It shouldnt be too hard to find the tallest guy there, obviously wearing size 12 shoes.
laugh.gif
:
Plus my drunken picture is above...
sick.gif

i hope its the purple sole!

ayt, will be dropping by the store sometime this week! thanks!

*New Drops*

THIS JUST IN CRAZY TASTY...

Greyone "Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You" tee in red and Soul Assassin Fitteds in grey and black suede... We also have in a black Freshjive fitted.

Tee

Fitteds

Tees are P1,000 and Fitteds are P1,950.
Freshjive fitteds are P2,250

Drop by or call in.
Ask for STUNTASTIC! Or Jan...

Originally Posted by soul228

How much for the Philippine Flag X Greyone Social shirt though?

R jus told me that theres only gonna be Black and White over at Greenbelt.
Rockwell has the Red tee...
Guess theyre gonna push the PI colored tees in the states?
grin.gif

Congratulations and good luck on the whole Greyone x Social crew.

pimp.gif

I need that employee discount Jan.
smokin.gif

If not, tell Jon to hook it up.
laugh.gif

Stussy is there for sure, but as far as Sneaktip, not 100% sure.
We're almost sold out of Sneaktip here at Rockwell... Just have the AF1 tee (S, L, XL,) 99 Problems tee (brown XL,) and Diamonds in the Ruff tee (L.)

congrats!

been a long time since i copped shirts there, back when Pao (r2jdm) is still working at Rockwell i think. haha

hey stunt, some of the guys we're telling me that the air max 90 infrared CLASSIC would be dropping at grey one x social in September..what happened tothat??? haha..anyway hope you guys will be getting better stuff...i thought grey one x social had a quickstrike account, so far they only got the am90 king ofthe mountain which wasn't exactly my thing,any word on future drops? keep us updated!

Ehh dont kno about that... I think I was there wen they told you that, because I remember hearing someone mention that.
I kno the PREMIUMS dropped at Shoe Salon and such, but no classics...

Not to down play anyone, theyre not really into Nikes or anything as much as any of us are. Which is true. Not trying to take any "cred" away fromany of the other guys, but mistakes happen.

Nike is some wat difficult to deal with here in the PI, so we havent been getting as much Nike, as we would like... If any at all :X

allright no biggie, not a big fan of the premiums so guess i need to get classics of ebay..times like these that i miss amsterdam, sadly they sold out there socant get fam to send me any, i was kinda hoping that i could just get them at g1 x social..but anyway thanks for the info dude.

WAZ HAPPNIN on Wednesday?

I'm gonna skip my mom's birthday lunch for this opening.

SIKE

Back
Top Bottom