super"O"fficial Greyone x Social Thread of threads...

laugh.gif
Im not designing for them, so dont ask me...

But... My stuff may be in production, sometime in the near future
wink.gif

On a different note, aside from Greyone...

My friend is having a gig over at Attica Bar at A.Venue Mall... If anyone is down with "authentic" hip hop, unlike some other crap thats mashed up atthe clubs here, come and check it out.
J-Hoon from Kjwan will be spinning (I think HAHA.)

Come check it out and kick it with us.

^^ Yup, if i'm not mistaken, the red should be on the right if the flag is in vertical position...

It made me think twice about gettin them... *sigh*

Just in at Greyone Greenbelt...

Two pairs of Adidas are in...

Adidas Strider and Forum Mids in the Cavaliers color way.

Striders are P4,995 and Forum Mids are P3,995...

Come and check em out in person and check out the details on the Striders...

Striders

Forum Mids

Sorry, i don't get it. So you can't just flip the flag sideways? There's a proper way of placing the colors then?

Originally Posted by sneakername

Sorry, i don't get it. So you can't just flip the flag sideways? There's a proper way of placing the colors then?
300px-Flag_of_the_Philippines_%28vertical_display%29.svg.png

Section 10 of RA 8491 states that when the flag is displayed on a wall during peacetime, the blue field is to the observers' left, as shown here.

although......

[h3]Prohibited acts[/h3]
It is prohibited to deface or ridicule the flag, to dip the flag as a salute, or to add additional marks of any nature on the flag. It may not be used as adrapery, festoon, tablecloth, as a covering for objects, or as part as a costume or uniform.

Several commercial uses of the flag are prohibited, including using the flag as a trademark or for commercial labels or designs. It is forbidden to use theimage of the flag on merchandise, or in any advertisement. It also may not be used as a pennant in the hood, side, back and top of motor vehicles;

The flag may not be displayed horizontally face-up, or under any painting, picture or platform. It may not be displayed in "places of frivolity",defined in the Flag Code as marked by "boisterous merriment or recreation".

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...e_flag#cite_note-ra8491-0

hope this helps
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

JUST IN! MORE CLAE!

We just got in 2 more pairs of Clae Rollins.
In Grey with Pink accents and Olive Green.

The Olive Green ones are pretty dope, esp with the metal lace rings. Gives a very army feel to it.
We also just got in more Stussy tees and Shades.
FOR THE LADIES!
We got in some Married to the Mob tees in, so come check them out!

3145lhy.jpg

np12rk.jpg
NICE! do you still have em in the store? also looking for some creative creations

Hahaha...

Anyways... Philippine Flag tee is in! Sun is NOT fixed!!!

Supposed to be only sold for today... As in, they wont sell it again tmrw or next week... Why? Dont ask ne... One time only so come and check it out.

Opening party starts at 6.

See ya'll there... For a lil cuz Im not gonna stick around, HAH.

Supposed to be only sold for today... As in, they wont sell it again tmrw or next week... Why? Dont ask ne... One time only so come and check it out.
that sucks, i was planning to drop by tonight but something came up. hope yall just saying that to get us hyped, haha.

I will no longer be updating this thread, because... Well... Lets just say that... theres too much "politics" in streetwear, in the Philippines...

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by sneakername

300px-Flag_of_the_Philippines_%28vertical_display%29.svg.png

Section 10 of RA 8491 states that when the flag is displayed on a wall during peacetime, the blue field is to the observers' left, as shown here.

although......

[h3]Prohibited acts[/h3]
It is prohibited to deface or ridicule the flag, to dip the flag as a salute, or to add additional marks of any nature on the flag. It may not be used as a drapery, festoon, tablecloth, as a covering for objects, or as part as a costume or uniform.

Several commercial uses of the flag are prohibited, including using the flag as a trademark or for commercial labels or designs. It is forbidden to use the image of the flag on merchandise, or in any advertisement. It also may not be used as a pennant in the hood, side, back and top of motor vehicles;

The flag may not be displayed horizontally face-up, or under any painting, picture or platform. It may not be displayed in "places of frivolity", defined in the Flag Code as marked by "boisterous merriment or recreation".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_flag#cite_note-ra8491-0http://en.wikipedia.org/w...e_flag#cite_note-ra8491-0

hope this helps
wink.gif

roll.gif

I will no longer be updating this thread, because... Well... Lets just say that... theres too much "politics" in streetwear, in the Philippines...

why?.....sad to hear. But I see a lot of potential that there is a revolutionized street clothing brand in the Philippines.

What' the matter?

"They" don't like NT, huh?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

I dropped by the GB store earlier... Wanted to check out the Casio watch but I couldn't find it.

Are you looking for their G-shock x Stussy collaboration? best buy for 9,000php

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

I dropped by the GB store earlier... Wanted to check out the Casio watch but I couldn't find it.

Are you looking for their G-shock x Stussy collaboration? best buy for 9,000php

i think they have it in Rockwell.

Back
Top Bottom