super"O"fficial Greyone x Social Thread of threads...

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

I dropped by the GB store earlier... Wanted to check out the Casio watch but I couldn't find it.

Are you looking for their G-shock x Stussy collaboration? best buy for 9,000php
Yep..
smokin.gif

Who's the "they?" Yeah, it does seem like there is a lot of politics in streetwear in the Philippines. That's really awful news. I reallylook forward to logging on to Niketalk for the updates and what not. I'm also excited for the next big release/event that's going to draw the NT crowdso I can meet people. haha

yeah even in some stores there's too much politics. i think thats how they understand hype...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

I will no longer be updating this thread, because... Well... Lets just say that... theres too much "politics" in streetwear, in the Philippines...

What' the matter?

"They" don't like NT, huh?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Politics Powertrips, samething....
grin.gif

"They" as in "the hand that feeds."
indifferent.gif

dropped by the gb5 store today and got this freshjive tee..awesome print and quality..the staff is cool and so is the store

nice shirt man! how much is it? dropped by there too! they had a good selection of shirts and fitteds! i heard more fitteds are coming in soon so be ready.haha

thanks man!dropped by at around 1 o clock..its 1.3k $*!..yup, selection is real nice especially the stussy, 10 deep and the clae shoes looked really awesome inperson

hahaha..but the prices are whack! not recommendable for the sneaker head, its more of a couture shoe other that a sneaker

Back
Top Bottom