Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

DSK said GG's to Nellz and Joe...and he'll be back soon.

GG's.
Czda were you gettin disconnected last night again or did you just leave?

it was actually the game disc well more the wii i shipped it off so it will be back soon hopefully in the due time i suggest you guys try hard
Was
laugh.gif
last night when you got drop cause Nellz picked Bowser by mistake.

Xyber...hes from Smashboards. Hes' a really good player but really weird. He sent me a message the last time I beat him 8-0 saying "Delete me off your friends list, I just suck too much" and then sent me another message on smashboards subject titled "Bye" and saying "Im just no good and I don't want you wasting your time with me. I deleted you off my list and you should do the same. Take care."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
guess you got to him mpire because you have made me heated when I played you.

Here's the exact post:

Bye

Don't bother keephng me in your list Remo, just remove me and make room for somebody good. I'm not going to get any better and there's no point in trying. Bye.

the strange thing is hes actually really good. and in his description he mentions "I suck so bad, even more than I do in MK Wii. You're guranteed to win." I dunno if he does it to sike people out or something but hes definitely got a couple loose screws.

*dusts off thread*

Hello.

Just reminding some of y'all to use this thread for checking up to see who's online, friend codes, comments, etc. Leave the spam out the tournamentthreads, por favor.

Thank you.
wink.gif

any other good games???
Yeah, Wii's got a few:

Mario Kart Wii (Best online for a Wii title)
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (Great graphics, gameplay, and storyline, I'm enjoying its replay value, too. The best M-rated game for the Wii, by far)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (My bro bought it, I ain't played it at all, but it is a Metroid title, so it's good)
Zelda Twilight Princess (See Metroid)
Medal of Honor 2: Heroes (Best online FPS for the Wii, which is not saying much at all, but it does keep track of your kdr, ranking, weapon stats, etc.)

EDIT: Super Mario Galaxy (Great game)

lauk4kicks wrote:
(L4K/Kira) - CANADA (Toronto) - 4940 7611 5008

Kira if i forget to change my bros login
Since it seems like your new to the wii Internet system you must add the code of whom ever added you. Anyway I added you so anytime you wanna losehit me up
wink.gif

lauk4kicks wrote:

Since it seems like your new to the wii Internet system you must add the code of whom ever added you. Anyway I added you so anytime you wanna lose hit me up
wink.gif

laugh.gif

whats your smash bros code? its not on the master list

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

lauk4kicks wrote:

Since it seems like your new to the wii Internet system you must add the code of whom ever added you. Anyway I added you so anytime you wanna lose hit me up
wink.gif

laugh.gif

whats your smash bros code? its not on the master list

Millzhouse719 = joeme719

joeme719 (Joe) - NY - 1075-0513-1174

that's his code

i would like to propose a challenge.....
when im not playing my brother or cousins in brawl, i often play the computers
but not jus any computers on any level
i put "Link and Falco" on the SAME team BOTH on LEVEL 9 (nasty)
the person i always play with is Marth and i put it on 12 man stock (the higher the stock, the more difficult)
i always play on 1.1 damage and play on the stage "Brawl Final Destination" (a flat level where no one can run or hide)
NO ITEMS and TEAM ATTACK IS OFF!!!!!
i started off putting them both on level 7 and after i beat that i put them both on level 8 and i later on i beat that
I HAVE NOT YET BEAT THEM BOTH ON LEVEL 9
i am jus curious to those who can beat this or come close
i do understand that they are only cpu's and is completely different from human players
and i also do not have the online piece
and i do apologize if this has already been brought up
hit me up with ya'll results!

For the tourney heads..check the official thread for 2nd round matchups.

And has anyone seen Hybrid or CPG? They the only ones that haven't completed their match yet.

Originally Posted by agentaice

the person i always play with is Marth and i put it on 12 man stock (the higher the stock, the more difficult)
i always play on 1.1 damage and play on the stage "Brawl Final Destination" (a flat level where no one can run or hide)
i started off putting them both on level 7 and after i beat that i put them both on level 8 and i later on i beat that
i do understand that they are only cpu's and is completely different from human players

So Link and Falco on Level 9 vs. whoever I pick, 12 stock, 1.1 damage, no items, team attack off, FD?

Interesting...I'll go try that sometime today and let you know how it went.
Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

And has anyone seen Hybrid or CPG? They the only ones that haven't completed their match yet.

PM them.

Yea ill def try, so far my best on 5 stock with two level 9, I left them both on 2 stock each vs samus.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

So Link and Falco on Level 9 vs. whoever I pick, 12 stock, 1.1 damage, no items, team attack off, FD?

Interesting...I'll go try that sometime today and let you know how it went.
Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

PM them.
yea exactly! whoever u wanna play with
warning: IT IS VERY FRUSTATING!

Just tried for an hour or so. Same stipulations as you put...I played with Dedede first, about 3 matches. Best I got was 5 stock left on Falco, 7 on Link. ThenI played with Lucario and got Link down to 2 stock, Falco on 3. I know I'm definitely able to do it though...you just gotta use strategy and the ledge toyour advantage. I took a break for now, but I'll let you know how much I progress later on...

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Just tried for an hour or so. Same stipulations as you put...I played with Dedede first, about 3 matches. Best I got was 5 stock left on Falco, 7 on Link. Then I played with Lucario and got Link down to 2 stock, Falco on 3. I know I'm definitely able to do it though...you just gotta use strategy and the ledge to your advantage. I took a break for now, but I'll let you know how much I progress later on...
thats impressive!
yea havin a good strategy and using the ledge is the best way
ive tried to only focus on falco one time.....that didnt last long so it didnt work!
but yea i feel the same way....jus gotta keep goin at it!

Damn...got it down to me vs. Falco, 1 stock vs. 1 stock, but I was at 113% and he was at 4%...I'm getting closer, I'll be able to do it either tonightor tomorrow, if I have time...

Back
Top Bottom