Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Yea, the camping crap, and the multiple pairs being given to the same household, only 4 pairs being available online. All that was wack. But, at the least, it was just Supreme fans, and not Supreme fans AND everyone else, like it is on most other Nike related sneaker products.

I don't think it was just Supreme fans these are all over eBay; I think it was just the fact these could only be bought in two spots in the US

I don't think it was just Supreme fans these are all over eBay; I think it was just the fact these could only be bought in two spots in the US

Yea there's a possibility others knew about it. However, it's not like it was with the Yeezy 2 release, or the 11's last December. I'm seeing less and less pairs online each day. Where I still saw tons of Yeezy 2's for weeks, and even now. The same people online, wanting $10,000 for a pair. lmfao And that's where they will nest until they wise up.

However, I have a strong feeling that will just disappear, and you may see a few here and there but not that many, and it will be more than they are selling for now.

3. SUPLA, SUPNY, online. you just had to do your research in order to get these.. 

$20 more than me. Are you comfortable paying that much? It's all on you.

I hear you. All things considered, i really want these shoes but I've never paid that much for a pair. Im getting ansy because as every day passes, I'm starting to see less and less of these and the price keeps rising. Just seen a pair I was watching on ebay go for 570+ shipping :x :smh:. Blew my mind. 485 seems like a deal at this point.

Flame suit on ~

Even though I was not able to buy these, I think these look ten times better than the Yeezy 2s.

in my opinion the whole dunk craze is what started the 'hypebeast' trend...

I don't know. I feel the crazier things that have happened, happen with non-Dunk releases. As early as I can remember, people have always been batsh*t crazy over Jordan releases.

I've never heard about anyone being robbed for a pair of Dunks, or Mall doors being broken through for Dunks, etc.

Flame suit on ~
Even though I was not able to buy these, I think these look ten times better than the Yeezy 2s.

I don't disagree with you, and I respect your opinion. I still want a pair of Yeezy 2's though. lol

Last edited:
I am with you; I can barely get into releases anymore because getting them is ridic.
I mean the Olympic 7's is a prime example; the 2004 pairs that came out were easy as hell to get I bought mine on sale like 2 months after release now you automatically have to pay $250ish if you miss an online release because I am too damn old to go wait in line at a mall or outside store

I feel the exact same way. Then you rock your kicks and and it doesn't feel as special anymore. Back in the day you'd get amped, like you struck gold with the newest kicks. Nowadays, it's like OK, when's the next release? And how do I compete with the multiple resellers snatching up all the pairs? I feel like I have to wait for the hype to die down before wearing my pair or until the price drops for what I'm willing to pay.

Get mine on Wednesday I don't know if I should rock em or keep in the closet till next year.

My hopes for a restock are slimmer each day that passes.
mean.gif
Unfortunately, they wernt messing around when they said they were limited. 5000 pairs worldwide all sizes which if we were to guess, there were probly only 2000 pairs for the US or maybe less. The rest were for London and Japan.
Get mine on Wednesday I don't know if I should rock em or keep in the closet till next year.
Id keep em on ice to be honest, everybody is rocking their pair rite now so you shud let the hype on em cool down.

Unfortunately, they wernt messing around when they said they were limited. 5000 pairs worldwide all sizes which if we were to guess, there were probly only 2000 pairs for the US or maybe less. The rest were for London and Japan.
Id keep em on ice to be honest, everybody is rocking their pair rite now so you shud let the hype on em cool down.

Agreed I always bust mine out at least a year later or so.

Prices don't seem to be going down at all. I was gonna try and trade for a DS pair of concords but at this point, it looks like if I am gonna have to put in more money on top of the concords.

I don't know. I feel the crazier things that have happened, happen with non-Dunk releases. As early as I can remember, people have always been batsh*t crazy over Jordan releases.
I've never heard about anyone being robbed for a pair of Dunks, or Mall doors being broken through for Dunks, etc.
I don't disagree with you, and I respect your opinion. I still want a pair of Yeezy 2's though. lol

sb dunks def started the hypebeast/reseller craze. i dont remember ppl camping out overnight for shoes prior to sb dunks.

Prices don't seem to be going down at all. I was gonna try and trade for a DS pair of concords but at this point, it looks like if I am gonna have to put in more money on top of the concords.
yeah like I expected. and dont throw in too much on top of concords.. maybe another $50. Dont get raped in a trade either....
sb dunks def started the hypebeast/reseller craze. i dont remember ppl camping out overnight for shoes prior to sb dunks.
honestly, I think space jam and cool grey 11's were the shoes that definately began reselling craze. Because Nike SB craze was only amongst the skating community at first so it wasnt big but then once Jordans (11's in specific) made a huge comeback in 09, thats when shoes in general went out of control and everyone began reselling

Black or white Laces?
at first I thought white would look better, but I think the black looks best. I will be on the hunt for some elephant print SB laces.. I think THAT will look the best. Anyone know where I can cop em?

dont sell em^^ the prices will keep going up and you will lose money. trade em with members over on hpebeast

Back
Top Bottom