Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

SB dunks definitely started the craze. Let's not forget that Pigeon dunk release.

Those pics up there are just too sick...I need to stay out of this thread so I can force myself to wait a bit. :lol:

Got two pairs from online, one of them is arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to get them, quality looks on point. Glad I didn't pass.

just checked shipping status, 2 MORE DAYS! Ive seen so many pics of these already I just want my pair! 

yea ur right but wish i had enough time to send it to new jersey or something but had to act quick

got my pair from supreme today. I think someone went in my box :lol:

my white laces werent tied how they were suppose to be. looks like they were just thrown in there. Had everything in there tho.

shoes are :pimp:. pretty happy to have a new release give me a good feeling :lol:

really like the way they look on foot. told myself Ill try to keep them DS for a couple of months while i go back to college.

Hopefully I can.

got my pair from supreme today. I think someone went in my box
laugh.gif

my white laces werent tied how they were suppose to be. looks like they were just thrown in there. Had everything in there tho.
shoes are
pimp.gif
. pretty happy to have a new release give me a good feeling
laugh.gif

really like the way they look on foot. told myself Ill try to keep them DS for a couple of months while i go back to college.
Hopefully I can.
thats exactly what im planning on doing

Just got mine in today from supreme. My extra laces were untied to and shoes were just thrown in their one was on its side the other was laying flat..but man quality is good on these.

damn bro. tell him to hurry and proxy those over here ASAP. 
She finally shipped them out today.

After all was said and done...

Shoes: £128

Taxi (she aint got a car): £20

Postage: £35

After factoring the 4% paypal fee and a few extra dollars for the effort.... I ended up paying $310 shipped.....

Dam GBP screwed me over......

Spending $310 > Spening $400+ on eBay / Reseller

Feeling kinda bitter tho!

No Supremes out by me but was able to cop online thanks to the tips found on this thread. Thanks for the info these look even better in person.

mine came in yesterday from supreme NY

I will post pics

im on the west coast and im getting mine today. has anyone not gotten their orders from supremes online store?

Back
Top Bottom