Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Oh wrd? You sure. It'd have to be an even trade since I'm tryna wear them
yeah dude im sure. yeah I know. make an account for hypebeast and once you found someone to trade, give me their username and ill tell you if they are legit or not. I know all that stuff, im really active on hypebeast forums.. but ya check it out

I think the best time to buy is right now. Prices are still somewhat low, and still available on ebay. If you wait, I think the price will go up and sizes will start to dry. As I stated before, The quality is amazing for being a 2012 shoe. Dont sleep: smokin :smokin

I think the best time to buy is right now. Prices are still somewhat low, and still available on ebay. If you wait, I think the price will go up and sizes will start to dry. As I stated before, The quality is amazing for being a 2012 shoe. Dont sleep: smokin
smokin.gif
yeah I guess.. dont wait any more.... $500 is what the market is at

Supreme NYC had to have gotten at least 500+ pairs. I lined up at 1pm and walked out at 1:40 with mine and there was still a few dozen behind me.

Props to the staff for not letting anyone line up again though. They had security marking hands with X's to make sure :lol:

Supreme NYC had to have gotten at least 500+ pairs. I lined up at 1pm and walked out at 1:40 with mine and there was still a few dozen behind me.
Props to the staff for not letting anyone line up again though. They had security marking hands with X's to make sure
laugh.gif
damn you got there late and still managed to grab a pair
smokin.gif
 good stuff

Props to the staff for not letting anyone line up again though. They had security marking hands with X's to make sure
laugh.gif
Supreme LA was horrible. They didn't police anything correctly. It was total chaos and they could of cared less. They allowed people that had just bought the dunk to hang outside the store and all those people did was cut everyone else and get back into the front of the line. Supreme LA didn't handle this release well at all.
mean.gif

I havnt really ever participated in the madness that is in-store releases. I'm not about camping out, waiting for hours, etc. F that.

I am about online shopping. All day.

damn that would of pissed me OFF!!!!!!!!!^^^
It did! I was in the middle of the line and they made sure to enfrce the rules on us but paid NO attention to the front of the line. They were even smoking blunts in front of the store like it was NOTHING. Supreme LA employees said nothing to them about it! I pointed out to more then one employee and he did nothing. Crazy thing was, I see NONE of these people here for any of the other Thursday releases at all. The line was FULL of resellers! 6 year old kids buying a size 12?!?! C'mon son. I'm not salty, I'll be patient and see if I can get my pair down the road.
mean.gif

yeah like I expected. and dont throw in too much on top of concords.. maybe another $50. Dont get raped in a trade either....
honestly, I think space jam and cool grey 11's were the shoes that definately began reselling craze. Because Nike SB craze was only amongst the skating community at first so it wasnt big but then once Jordans (11's in specific) made a huge comeback in 09, thats when shoes in general went out of control and everyone began reselling

Werd? alright. thanks. I was gonna add in another $100 too. Thanks!

Someone wanted to trade a pair of Yeezy 2's (not even my size) for my Supreme's AND my Concords.... :lol:

I don't care how hyped, how little pairs were available, how quickly it sold out. It's just a damn shoe, and it's not with thousands of dollars, to me. My Supremes > Yeezy 2's. Just so I'm clear. Same with my 11's. Those get rocked. Yeezy's get stocked. lol

Last edited:
i'm so mad and sad i didn't get my pair online.

usually i'm successful with online releases at Supreme but I had to be in work early that day. I literally had to pull to the side of the road to try and order off my phone. no success :frown:

I wish I could have lined up early at the LA store but I have a job and can't be doing all that.

oh well, I'll in the hunt. sucks wearing an 11.5 or 12 too. it doesn't look like they made too many in those sizes either.

i'm so mad and sad i didn't get my pair online.
usually i'm successful with online releases at Supreme but I had to be in work early that day. I literally had to pull to the side of the road to try and order off my phone. no success :frown:
I wish I could have lined up early at the LA store but I have a job and can't be doing all that.
oh well, I'll in the hunt. sucks wearing an 11.5 or 12 too. it doesn't look like they made too many in those sizes either.

chances were slim with this release. if i didnt have autofill i didnt have a chance.

i was talking on the phone with my friend while they released the shoes online. i completed my order while he was still filling out his name. whole thing took about 15 seconds

chances were slim with this release. if i didnt have autofill i didnt have a chance.
i was talking on the phone with my friend while they released the shoes online. i completed my order while he was still filling out his name. whole thing took about 15 seconds

yeah man, that's how I am able to get their online releases on Supreme. that auto-fill ftw! The Supreme x Comme Des Garcon vans release literally took me 5 secs to order off the site.

It's really unfortunate I got stuck in traffic and had to pull to the side of the road. :smh: :frown:

If I knew when they released I would've easily made my way down there, had no damn idea :x

Back
Top Bottom