Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

That box is dooooooooope
You can't be serious?

Its just like any other Jordan 5 retro box, all they added was the box logo on the side and supreme on top.

People like you are the reason supreme is so hated.

You can't be serious?
Its just like any other Jordan 5 retro box, all they added was the box logo on the side and supreme on top.

Lmaooo I like the box, don't care about the shoe at all though.

That box is dooooooooope
You can't be serious?

laugh.gif
 Sounds like a case of the Mondays

Dudes in here calling people sheep just bracing themselves for the invertible L on RD. Hurts less when you believe your better for not wanting em.

True. Supreme releases always brings out the salt in people.

Anyway, not sure if I should even bother with this release. I probably won't be able to take the day off of work and I'm not much of a camper anyway. I've actually only "camped" once before and I told myself never again. Online is a joke nowadays too so Im not even holding my breath for that lol. Meh.. Let's see how the red pair looks. Black is kind of underwhelming.

Way harder to get than foams.i was at the the supreme foam release it got shutdown just like orlando galaxy release

Last edited:
Doubt they'll put any instore stock online. It'll be backdoor, retail workers need to eat.
If they are not sold in store, all the stock will be put online.
When they canceled the in store foam drop those pairs released online a day later on a fat restock. 3 colors plus multiple sizes..shouldnt be THAT hard of a cop if you know what youre doing

i'm jive mad that they made the Black pair look closer to the 2007 retro than them Ashy Larry joints they came out with a few years ago!  SMH at Jordan Brand

camouflage again? this time desert storm camo pattern?
o think the idea of using camo pattern is outdated and the fire red does not fit there.

Back
Top Bottom