Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Black pair would also go straight to ebay. Bootleg *** black metallic. If that logo was of a much less popular streetwear brand like Dope Chef or ADYN you would be saying that the logo ruined the shoe.

A lot of ppl not feeling these, well I am feeling em. Not hyped, shoes don't get me hyped like but I really would appreciate having these 3 in my V's collection. Unfortunatley, my pockets don't support what will be, a high resell price. So imma just sook

is that canvas???!!!! smfh

and this collab is whack af, supreme should have no types of collabs with jordan brand at all unless it was some apparel but shoes......retros at that......and a legit retro, this is stupid, and whack

is that canvas???!!!! smfh

and this collab is whack af, supreme should have no types of collabs with jordan brand at all unless it was some apparel but shoes......retros at that......and a legit retro, this is stupid, and whack

It looks like the same material that they use on their camo camp hats.

Last edited:
I'll wait to see pics of the other 2, but this first pair is ugly as sin honestly.
mean.gif
Maybe the worst Jordan V colorway i've ever seen.
Close! But have you seen the ugly AJ 8 low (Couldn't choose a particular CW. They're all so hideous)

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Stop it.
laugh.gif
You know damn well you're just lurking, waiting for a pair of these babies to drop again

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im still lookin for my pair, i used to hoop in these when i was a sophomore in hs, ballin on pillows

if they release again idk if i would cop tho, i would want a pair to hoop in again and they dont make retros for the court anymore

That plane looks fierce
They could've done grey/ silver for the steel of the plane. with the red on the midsole with black and a black icy sole. Those would've been flames

Last edited:
So that's what they did with all the White Metallic 5s they had left over

Back
Top Bottom