Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

All 3 will be released at the same time, pretty sure they will only be available on Supreme's website, highly doubt that ndc will have them specially since as of now they dont release retros anymore

Got the camo pair already in my cart btw 
nthat.gif

I wish they really did have that tumbled leather, but new pics shows its just the same old regular leather, hopefully its of better quality tho
They might be sampled pairs, but lets see. I dont think they would divulge from the remastered shoes and go backwards but these maybe leftovers as many people are saving that have been reconstructed.

They might be sampled pairs, but lets see. I dont think they would divulge from the remastered shoes and go backwards but these maybe leftovers as many people are saving that have been reconstructed.
Highly doubt these are samples..to my knowledge Supreme hasnt changed the looks of their shoe collabs once images are leaked..thats pretty much it

Kinda random question, but how do you guys rock the lace locks on the V's?

I've been battling on how to rock them and also tie the laces...pics would be helpful, thanks bros.

wear the lacelock and the top like they come, tie the excess of the shoestrings into a knot. thats how ive always worn them

based on when previous supreme drops were, i expect these late-september or early october. the fact that there are 3 colorways helps.

Last edited:
Im assuming camo will fly 1st then blks and whites will b obtainable. Id happy with just one camo or blk pair to rock. Hope atc aint too high

wear the lacelock and the top like they come, tie the excess of the shoestrings into a knot. thats how ive always worn them

based on when previous supreme drops were, i expect these late-september or early october. the fact that there are 3 colorways helps.
I expect them to release october 8th, if you remember thats when the air forces were supposed to release but they canceled and pushed it back to the end of the month due to nypd disputes.

Im assuming camo will fly 1st then blks and whites will b obtainable. Id happy with just one camo or blk pair to rock. Hope atc aint too high

Should be about 150-200

If you're used to supreme, it will be easy to checkout. I'm going to go for the camo first

Whites > Camo > Black

This thread will be comedy that Thurs. morning. Gonna be a ton of hurt feelings.

does supreme have an eu website and if so would anybody be willing to tell me the web address, thanks.

does supreme have an eu website and if so would anybody be willing to tell me the web address, thanks.

Same website and web address, they determine which site you access based on your ip geolocation.

Hope these launch Sept. 12 (same day as OVO 10's). That would create a real never-seen-before disaster, but maybe I'd have a chance of getting one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom