Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Might just be your weight squeezing it out. I noticed from handling the sneakers that my hands would get sticky, especially after touching the sole. I think the glue they used isn't completely dry.
A lot of these shoes are kinda fresh off the presses, so to say. They boxed em up quickly in the factory. I can tell cuz a lot of us got the paper glued to the box.

Repped for this. Very useful. It should probably be stickied or added to the first post in this thread.
Thanks!

Another extremely way to avoid a bait and switch on the Camos is the pattern. No two shoes are alike.

(This only works if the guy send you pics of a legit pair then sends a fake)

it's interesting that the whites seem to be holding strong on consignment shops, staying above 6 bills while the other two more (?) coveted colorways have dipped to 550 (on FC) in some sizes. li'm guessing less resellers ended up going after white and so supply has run out quicker there...

This may be a stupid question, but does anybody know the ACTUAL production numbers on each of the colors? Or is it all just speculation?

No one really knows, but it was posted a couple pages back by corgishoe that the blacks were the least produced

Corgi is a known ig reseller that sells og kicks and is also cool with ppl at Supreme

Thanks man I'm doing everything that i possibly can to get this resolved. i tried to rep you but I'm over my limit for now lol

bro  i have 59 Feedback all 100%. dude literally has 7 with one of them being negative. I'm not even sure if eBay took that into consideration upon reviewing the case. i will be calling them every day tho until theres nothing i can possibly do to sway the case. 

121 ATM all positive. I've sold a few cars on Ebay over 30k each.

Does. Not. Matter.

Again Ebay is a buyers safe haven. That's why a lot of sellers will block your bid if you have under XX feedback.

it's interesting that the whites seem to be holding strong on consignment shops, staying above 6 bills while the other two more (?) coveted colorways have dipped to 550 (on FC) in some sizes. li'm guessing less resellers ended up going after white and so supply has run out quicker there...

I wouldn't really quote FC on how the market is going.

Last edited:
He tried them on? How dare he. You better call him and get $200 off.
roll.gif

I really don't have a problem if he tried them on and kept em DS, but if someone walks around and creases up the leather its not DS anymore.  I asked the dude and he swears he never tried em on period.  Anyway most of the pics I've seen online show no creases, but a couple others here confirmed theirs shipped with similar creasing so I won't complain.

Not in the thread my friend, take that to the Buy/Sell portion of the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom