Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Did This Dude Really Just Spend The Last Several Pages Debating Hypothetical Instances For A Sneaker He Doesn't Even Own?
indifferent.gif

@AirSakuragi

It's Become Painfully Obvious That You Have Waaaaaay Too Much Time On Your Hands Kiddo. You Should Truly Consider Some New Hobbies And Or Picking Up A Couple Extra Shifts At Work Man
mean.gif

Never Thought It'd Come To This But I Think That Block Button Is Gonna Have To Happen Sooner Than Later
laugh.gif

PS- Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone And Their Families
nthat.gif
So I have to own a shoe to have an opinion on it?  

Looking like a nice time to rock these but the dilemma is no one but a my fam gonna see, we not really having a big crowd for this year either, just a cousin or two and some uncles or whatevers. I don't like wasting outfits if I'ma stay home. >__> 

So I have to own a shoe to have an opinion on it?  

I Think Everyone Would Agree That It's Straight Up Odd You Would Spend So Much Time On Something You've Spoken So Strongly Against.

Like Really, You Have Nothing Better To Do Than Debate Hypothetical Occurrences?

Weird Bro :lol:

Not To Mention You Speak On "Possible" Future Release Time Frames Like You Have Any Clue What You're Talking About :smh:

Just Stop Bruh

Just Stop

I Think Everyone Would Agree That It's Straight Up Odd You Would Spend So Much Time On Something You've Spoken So Strongly Against.

Like Really, You Have Nothing Better To Do Than Debate Hypothetical Occurrences?

Weird Bro
laugh.gif

Not To Mention You Speak On "Possible" Future Release Time Frames Like You Have Any Clue What You're Talking About
mean.gif

Just Stop Bruh

Just Stop
This is a website where we come and find information on shoes releases Past, Present, and Future.  It's called speculation and finding the pattern in the system and some of the time it's turns out to be true.  People are going to have their opinions about different shoes and people need to respect them.  Also NT passes the time, other times I'm doing work, texting my potential girlfriend, and hanging out with my friends.  A lot of stuff I tell NT and a lot of stuff I don't tell NT.  

Last edited:
This is a website where we come and find information on shoes releases Past, Present, and Future.  It's called speculation and finding the pattern in the system and some of the time it's turns out to be true.  People are going to have their opinions about different shoes and people need to respect them.  Also NT passes the time, other times I'm doing work, texting my potential girlfriend, and hanging out with my friends.  A lot of stuff I tell NT and a lot of stuff I don't tell NT.  

:smh:

Happy Holidays Bruh :lol:

Good luck with the girl. Hope It works out better than your shoe acquisition rate, turkey up
I appreciate it my friend and I got most of the shoes I wanted (Chicago 1s, Hare 7s, and Bordeaux 7s).  I didn't want many of the retro + colorways.

Did This Dude Really Just Spend The Last Several Pages Debating Hypothetical Instances For A Sneaker He Doesn't Even Own? :stoneface:

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

It's Become Painfully Obvious That You Have Waaaaaay Too Much Time On Your Hands Kiddo. You Should Truly Consider Some New Hobbies And Or Picking Up A Couple Extra Shifts At Work Man :smh:

Never Thought It'd Come To This But I Think That Block Button Is Gonna Have To Happen Sooner Than Later :lol:

PS- Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone And Their Families :nthat:

He's been blocked by many

This is my first and last post about the garbage app GOAT.Idk if any of y'all attempted to use it today to cop the camo supremes,Yeezy Boost etc... but it's garbage with the French annunciation.Worse then finishline.com on release day.I attempted to load my payment and shipping info several times without success.I would get the info listed as soon as it would be typed in the load bar would begin until the ****** apps notification would pop up claiming something has gone wrong.Everytime this happened my info would be deleted.SMMFH Black Friday deals my *** anyone using this app is looking for trouble.They should stop referring to themselves as GOAT as it puts a bad name on MJ,Bonds,Montana etc..They should give their app the name donkey because it's a.s.s. Rant over.

This is my first and last post about the garbage app GOAT.Idk if any of y'all attempted to use it today to cop the camo supremes,Yeezy Boost etc... but it's garbage with the French annunciation.Worse then finishline.com on release day.I attempted to load my payment and shipping info several times without success.I would get the info listed as soon as it would be typed in the load bar would begin until the ****** apps notification would pop up claiming something has gone wrong.Everytime this happened my info would be deleted.SMMFH Black Friday deals my *** anyone using this app is looking for trouble.They should stop referring to themselves as GOAT as it puts a bad name on MJ,Bonds,Montana etc..They should give their app the name donkey because it's a.s.s. Rant over.
i had the same issue. that app is bs to the max. i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt really sell any pairs and did this "restock" just to get publicity/exposure. the site was down, and the app is bs. i dont know how anyone copped.

Back
Top Bottom