Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Bro do yourself a favor and just don't come on this thread, specially not to hate so much.

semi-srs :nerd:

Last edited:
grabbed my XL's while i had a chance, pretty reasonable price too. the only XL hoodie on ebay is
sick.gif

now to find  camos in either a 10.5 or 11,  how do they run with that canvas material? thanks

im not copping a a jersey that costs around the same as the shoe. thats crazy. for all that, id rather have a 2nd pair of the shoes in 1 of the other CWs than have a pair and a jersey.

Last edited:
grabbed my XL's while i had a chance, pretty reasonable price too. the only XL hoodie on ebay is
sick.gif

now to find  camos in either a 10.5 or 11,  how do they run with that canvas material? thanks
its not canvas but i would say TTS. Mine are a sz 11 and so are my 1s and 3s

Did This Dude Really Just Spend The Last Several Pages Debating Hypothetical Instances For A Sneaker He Doesn't Even Own? :stoneface:

@AirSakuragi

It's Become Painfully Obvious That You Have Waaaaaay Too Much Time On Your Hands Kiddo. You Should Truly Consider Some New Hobbies And Or Picking Up A Couple Extra Shifts At Work Man :smh:

Never Thought It'd Come To This But I Think That Block Button Is Gonna Have To Happen Sooner Than Later :lol:

PS- Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone And Their Families :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom