Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

However, I went full virgin and I noticed the height on the shoes are off by about half an inch. I don't know what's better, but I figured I'd at least share.

***** what? Lmfaoooo 
roll.gif

Reasons these might not sell years down the line:

A. the midsole would probably corrode 

B. they're always other "hyped" releases coming up

C. the black metallic 5s will probably release within that time (limiting the sales on the black pair)

Anything could happen...prices can rise or fall.

Reasons these might go up in value:

1. Long awaited supreme Jordan collab
2. First camo Jordan
3. Black and white colorways simple but clean
4. Limited release, supply will dry up when the resellers/flippers fade

I personally love all 3, and if prices fall all the more reason to unDS!!

Last edited:

C. the black metallic 5s will probably release within that time (limiting the sales on the black pair)
Naw. That SUP on the side is enough. These will be sought after come the summer time. These are not restocking ever again. Maybe the Camo from Nike but these will go up just like the AF1 collab and just like the Foam collab. Won't see that camo cw again and the white and black were limited. Eventually those 2 cw will dry up faster than the Camo. I believe the camo will go more than both cw eventually though.

Naw. That SUP on the side is enough. These will be sought after come the summer time. These are not restocking ever again. Maybe the Camo from Nike but these will go up just like the AF1 collab and just like the Foam collab. Won't see that camo cw again and the white and black were limited. Eventually those 2 cw will dry up faster than the Camo. I believe the camo will go more than both cw eventually though.
If the metallic 5s come out then people would go for those first compared to the black supreme 5s, the white ones might be on people's radars but you never know, and the camo pair though alright not to many people will go for it.

Considering these wont be retro or re-released I don't ever see how value will really drop.

I see these similar to banned 1s where value shot up as soon as pairs dried up

A. all mid soles eventually corrode so according to this, no shoe will ever sell down the line.
B. There has always been new hyped shoes coming out so according to this no shoe has ever held value before.
C. This is the same point as B.
D. You have horrible reasoning.

A. all mid soles eventually corrode so according to this, no shoe will ever sell down the line.
B. There has always been new hyped shoes coming out so according to this no shoe has ever held value before.
as much  as i hate to say this  emikenikes  is right.

A. Not 1s my friend

Last edited:

You underestimate the Supreme brand and it's following (Since 1994)

I had 99 Vs with the Nike branding, the buyer wore them and they didn't corrode at all

You underestimate the Supreme brand and it's following (Since 1994)
I guess I do my friend, but the brand has been around for 21-22 years (not sure what month it was created).  Though you know my views on the shoe and A and B are legitimate reasons.

In all honesty, if you've only been in the game 2-3 years than you've really never seen the market fluctuate for different shoes

How could you speak to longevity or what something will be worth without having been through it before

For those of us who have been in this for years have seen a shoe not really be sought after, then out of nowhere the price is crazy, and no just not the 1's of recent

And you should really ask yourself this, what supreme collab on a shoe, that has a following, ever gone down in value really.

I mean people don't even wear dunks like we were in the early to mid 2000's and look at the price of supreme dunks

I guess I do my friend, but the brand has been around for 21-22 years (not sure what month it was created).  Though you know my views on the shoe and A and B are legitimate reasons.
Yeah I hear you, supposedly they fixed the midsole crumbling problem (not sure where I heard it , it was from someone on here) and while yes there are always new

hyped releases, people have been waiting for years and years and years for Jordan and Supreme to team up. JB has done collabs with UNDFT , Public School etc etc

, they're very selective and people have been clamoring for a collab between the two juggernauts. It finally happened and people won't forget this shoe. If you read the

post above me, the point he made is true, dunks used to be SOOO popular and they were the shoes that were reselling for big bucks, then they fell off (hype wise) yet

still, the supreme x nike dunk SB still goes for crazy money. It will be the same with this shoe (in the long run)

Last edited:

Yeah I hear you, supposedly they fixed the midsole crumbling problem (not sure where I heard it , it was from someone on here) and while yes there are always new​
 ​
hyped releases, people have been waiting for years and years and years for Jordan and Supreme to team up. JB has done collabs with UNDFT , Public School etc etc​
 ​
, they're very selective and people have been clamoring for a collab between the two juggernauts. It finally happened and people won't forget this shoe. If you read the​
 ​
post above me, the point he made is true, dunks used to be SOOO popular and they were the shoes that were reselling for big bucks, then they fell off (hype wise) yet​
 ​
still, the supreme x nike dunk SB still goes for crazy money. It will be the same with this shoe (in the long run)​
True they may go up but not that many people will pay to have them if they're that expensive.

I've been in the sneaker market since 02, when everything used to sit. Including the Toro 5 pack that went on sale then peaked at like 800-1200. I could give tons of other examples.

The market is on a decline right now because Nike has watered it down with 10+ releases a month and even drug dealers can't keep up. Not to mention all the children who got into reselling trying to get rich in high school and middle school.

Times like this weed out those who aren't real resellers with capital to afford sitting on stuff.

Tough it out, and it will come back around.. A lot of the recent heat that is going for crap, will soon rise again. Particularly these. I mean, supreme and Jordan? You're really questioning if they'll rise in value over time? If so, welcome to the sneaker world my friend.

I've been in the sneaker market since 02, when everything used to sit. Including the Toro 5 pack that went on sale then peaked at like 800-1200. I could give tons of other examples.

The market is on a decline right now because Nike has watered it down with 10+ releases a month and even drug dealers can't keep up. Not to mention all the children who got into reselling trying to get rich in high school and middle school.

Times like this weed out those who aren't real resellers with capital to afford sitting on stuff.

Tough it out, and it will come back around.. A lot of the recent heat that is going for crap, will soon rise again. Particularly these. I mean, supreme and Jordan? You're really questioning if they'll rise in value over time? If so, welcome to the sneaker world my friend.

exactly ... i mean who remembers squadron blue XIIIs :lol: look at the prices now :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom