Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Seeing pairs in my size under 400 so time to bite down on Camos & Blacks. Peep deadlaced on Twitter if you looking for steals and ****

Last edited:
Yup  I am getting offers around the 330-350 range, should have sold them when I was getting offers for 500. Guess I'll be keeping them on ice sell in a few years.

Not bad at all for $330. I need to pick them and the white pair up but spent way too much on kicks in the last 2 months

Still on search for sz 11 in mid 300s. I want it to be easy instead of combing through Instagram and Twitter [emoji]128529[/emoji]

might unds a pair for a concert on new years eve
nerd.gif

@Lebronjameshard  bruh you don't need to explain yourself. reselling is part of today's sneaker culture. i personally don't see anything wrong with buying a pair or two to either resell or trade with another pair of shoes of equal value. but you cross the line once you buy massive amounts to resell.

finally able to join the club. i thought 380 was a decent price til i read the last page (330 woulda been alot better, but w/e)... overall, i'm happy. after having these in hands i'd have to put them over the whites (2nd) and blacks (last). loving the silk like camo material.

View media item 1828655

Last edited:
finally able to join the club. i thought 380 was a decent price til i read the last page (330 woulda been alot better, but w/e)... overall, i'm happy. after having these in hands i'd have to put them over the whites (2nd) and blacks (last). loving the silk like camo material.

View media item 1828655

Congrats...too bad I can't find those prices here in Toronto :smh:

I'm still in a hunt for a White 9.5 at a good price to complete the trifecta

Last edited:
i personally haven't seen a pic yet that has done the camos justice. having them now, they look totally different to me. the quality is there. they feel so nice and soft. i'm really liking them and have to admit i kinda slept on em. contemplated copping a while back at 450, but decided i'd live without em so i'm happy i waited. had never seen in person tho so they weren't must haves. i was wrong. :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom