Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

people dont pay over 4 for white. i seen 360 lowest by me. black seems to have held the 4 mark but iv'e even seen lowest 380.

i personally haven't seen a pic yet that has done the camos justice. having them now, they look totally different to me. the quality is there. they feel so nice and soft. i'm really liking them and have to admit i kinda slept on em. contemplated copping a while back at 450, but decided i'd live without em so i'm happy i waited. had never seen in person tho so they weren't must haves. i was wrong. :wow:

Yes, the Camo's are that great. :nthat:

Congrats.

Yeah most expensive pair I'm seeing is the black pair.
Wouldn't mind the camos in my collection tho

Follow @deadlaced on Twitter been seeing pairs of every colorway for under 4.Dude was looking for 330 on the whites not to long ago.

Should I sell my white and camos sz 10.5 ds for $710? Face to face

I doubt anyone here cares whether you sell them or not so I'm not sure why you'd be asking that question
and i doubt anyone cares if you doubt anyone cares whether i sell them or not. I just wanted to get others opinions/thoughts on the issue. Which correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression that the entire point of a forum was to share and/or get opinions and thoughts with/from others...

and i doubt anyone cares if you doubt anyone cares whether i sell them or not. I just wanted to get others opinions/thoughts on the issue. Which correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression that the entire point of a forum was to share and/or get opinions and thoughts with/from others...
LOL You see how many responses you got right? 

None of us care how much you sell your shoes for nor should you care how much we think you should or shouldn't sell your shoes for. 

LOL You see how many responses you got right? 

None of us care how much you sell your shoes for nor should you care how much we think you should or shouldn't sell your shoes for. 
lol you really showed me bro! Give yourself a big pat on the back there sport! Lol but u think everybody cares about u telling me what I should or should not post or care about?? Lol thanks again for speaking for "everybody" their chief now that i know you are the official speaker for the entire forum i guess i can save all kinds of time and just pm you directly instead of posting here since you are clearly THE authority on what "everybody" thinks. Smh

Contemplating trading these. Gonna give em one more wear on Monday and see if I still **** with them like that. I get more wear out of my Air Force 1s.

I'd sell them if I were you. Prices are dipping real fast

Imho unless u need the money don't sell now...prices will go back up after all the desperate resellers off their pairs...plus too many hot drops right now can't stay this way forever..

I'd sell them if I were you. Prices are dipping real fast

Imho unless u need the money don't sell now...prices will go back up after all the desperate resellers off their pairs...plus too many hot drops right now can't stay this way forever..
i agree 100% and know im gonna hate myself 6 months from now when these are goin for $600 a pair. But I just had to drop like $680 to pay off 2 tickets i missed court date on and get my license reinstated. Add that with xmas fo my 2yo baby girl and it equals daddy's gotta sell his toys to pay for baby girls. But its all good daddy still doin alright. In the last month ive copped cyber 1's, 72-10's, white infrared 6 restock, sport blue 3 restock, and 3 pairs of AM 90's. So daddy had to let somethin go lol.

Last edited:
i agree 100% and know im gonna hate myself 6 months from now when these are goin for $600 a pair. But I just had to drop like $680 to pay off 2 tickets i missed court date on and get my license reinstated.
I wear my kicks on my sleeve dude. When it's time to part it's time to part. Gone thru my favorite models from 2010-14 least 3 times each. I cop wear once some BS happens have to let go circle of life. Stop being a slave to the system fam stay outta trouble. I know already those tickets/court fees ain't no joke been on the losing end back in the day :lol: 10 tickets forced me to give up the speed demon life.

Back
Top Bottom