Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Imho unless u need the money don't sell now...prices will go back up after all the desperate resellers off their pairs...plus too many hot drops right now can't stay this way forever..

Agreed which is why im still trying to grab a camo now while pairs are at the cheapest they will be

Just want to stress this is one of the funniest and most creative responses I have ever seen on niketalk

To the original poster...don't be embarrassed, just take the advice of another member in here and just wear them! 

Should I sell my white and camos sz 10.5 ds for $710? Face to face
It's not a bad price especially because face to face means no selling fees. If you want to know how much these sizes are going for this minute, what I do is:

- go to ebay, type "supreme jordan 5 white" in the search field.

- choose size 10.5 in the left filters.

- CHOOSE SOLD IN THE LEFT FILTERS

- Keep the "Sort" filter as "End Date: Recent First" and then see how much all the ones have sold for right now (rather than the more irrelevant listing prices, most of which don't sell).

- Repeat for "supreme jordan 5 camo" in the search field.

You'll notice you could prolly easy list the whites with a buy it now price of 450 and the camos with a buy it now price of 400 (or if you're not in a rush, 500 each). But remember you'd pay ebay selling fees on each. 

Good luck with the decision. I've been getting Js since 91 and I too am having to think of maybe selling some for kids funds.

is 400 shipped a good price for the camos? or do you guys think prices will dip lower if i wait?

I know I'm late to the party, but I was just looking at the top posts and that little cracks post had me almost literally rolling on the floor just now

@Thun and Kicko
 props with the hilarious addition

Just want to stress this is one of the funniest and most creative responses I have ever seen on niketalk

To the original poster...don't be embarrassed, just take the advice of another member in here and just wear them! 

VegetableLasagna VegetableLasagna Thanks, bro. I agree with this advice to the guy asking the original question, too.

guys can i get some details on how the white's run in sizing, I see many going down 1/2 a size...can anyone concur?

just seen some camos come across my timeline for $335, what happened to these? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom