Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

do you guys think these look legit? I know its tough from one pic. Buddy from FB says he has these and can get them for me at none rape price. He said they're real but I have a hard time believing him. I know there's a forum for LC but this was from his FB and wanted your guys' thoughts. Thanks 

do you guys think these look legit? I know its tough from one pic. Buddy from FB says he has these and can get them for me at none rape price. He said they're real but I have a hard time believing him. I know there's a forum for LC but this was from his FB and wanted your guys' thoughts. Thanks 

View media item 1744561
It's certainly not too early to have pairs in hand being that it's supposedly releasing this week. But I tend to stay away from early pairs because there's just always going to be uncertainty.
Plus, how can we l/c if we have no confirmed legit pairs?

Anyone know of legit sites doing pre orders on any of these?
yeah, mwalkernt.com 
laugh.gif

It's certainly not too early to have pairs in hand being that it's supposedly releasing this week. But I tend to stay away from early pairs because there's just always going to be uncertainty.
Plus, how can we l/c if we have no confirmed legit pairs?
Is it worth risking $230 on them? 

View media item 1744561

fake. toebox shape is too fat and the cut of the tongue in general is jagged and really off.

Another easy check is to look at the recommended retail on the box. A lot of the early pairs didn't have the correct retail price on the box.

And just got that Supreme/Independent email. Maybe they're just not going to talk about the Jordan collab and let it release through Nike.com? 

Looking like the supreme air force 1 release, everyone thought they knew the date and they changed it around.

As said already, def fufu. Stitching around the top eyeletsshould be doubled and further away from the plastic.

Back
Top Bottom