Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

View media item 1741871
It's going easy to cook with the new preme software....for 3!!!!!

Is this in 2k16 or something?

for a yeezy sneaker I would definitely do that. dive into every savings account possible etc. borrow whatever if I didn't have the entire 20 stacks on me at once.

But you grown though & got resources. Where does a kid get 20k though to spend in a day? Momma & daddy? Granny? A cant imagine "rich" kids would waste their time with sneaker hoarding/reselling. They can always get more money. So the av5erag kid with 20k though? Sheesh!
His hustle game must be wicked :\

Is this in 2k16 or something?
But you grown though & got resources. Where does a kid get 20k though to spend in a day? Momma & daddy? Granny? A cant imagine "rich" kids would waste their time with sneaker hoarding/reselling. They can always get more money. So the av5erag kid with 20k though? Sheesh!
His hustle game must be wicked :\

That's a whole lotta subway candy flipping...with regards to rich kid flippin all I have to say is - benjaminkicks.

View media item 1742047
View media item 1742048

Flipping candy on the subway.... THATS that hustle. :rofl:

I think I saw this kid's picture somewhere. :lol:
Who is he?

BTW: I hate when I can tell that my brand new shoes were pulled outta the box before me! :\

Last edited:
Flipping candy on the subway.... THATS that hustle. :rofl:

I think I saw this kid's picture somewhere. :lol:
Who is he?

BTW: I hate when I can tell that my brand new shoes were pulled outta the box before me! :\

Yeah I want to be the one to pop that sneaker cherry ... Lol. Benjamin's dad is a high level entertainment lawyer in Miami who represented Khaled .... His kid wants very badly to be khaled's plug. Because of the few locations selling SBBs particularly in Miami he bought the entire stock of one of the three locations. He's an IG sneakerTHOT

Wow..can you say THIRSTY??! :rofl:

Oh and DJ Khaled though? Dad is aiming low! At least try to woo Pit Bill or something. :lol:

Rep for the info though

Last edited:
NDC is gonna release only the camos at the end of the month. im hoping theyre on SNKRS. desktop is nowhere as clutch for me as the SNKRS app.
the only reason app is better is cause lot of people don't have it like myself. I'd strikeout on desktop anyway. Atc my only hope. I couldn't even cop 6 panel hat so I know I'm screwed

Last edited:

NDC is gonna release only the camos at the end of the month. im hoping theyre on SNKRS. desktop is nowhere as clutch for me as the SNKRS app.
the only reason app is better is cause lot of people don't have it like myself. I'd strikeout on desktop anyway. Atc my only hope. I couldn't even cop 6 panel hat so I know I'm screwed
thats not the only reason the app works better than desktop.

you can get yourself a used older gen ipod for very cheap on ebay. thats exactly what i did so that i could use the SNKRS app. it was a move that was well worth it for the amount of releases the app has come thru for me. i can also use the same ipod to get onto supremes official app next week and attempt to cop at least 1 pair of the 5s from there.

Last edited:
Which colorway do y'all think will be the quickest to go and which one are people gonna be passing on?  I honestly want the black cw the most.

Which colorway do y'all think will be the quickest to go and which one are people gonna be passing on?  I honestly want the black cw the most.
camos gonna go quickest. then probably the black ones and the white ones will sit the longest. thats just my opinion.

So the supreme 5's will be released through NDC and Supreme's website?

Camo will be on NDC and Supreme.
Black and White will be Supreme.

Camos are the only ones I want and i hope they are on swoosh too. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I think the Camos will be the ones everyone wants. But we will see how things go especially if the rumor of black ovo's around Halloween holds up.

Dude, if you aren't at 50 megabits per second, you have no shot. I'm think about relocating to South Korea so I have a better chance of copping stuff from the Supreme online releases. Has anyone on here done that? If so, would like feedback on the process/visa/etc/expat/state of your collection.

Not that serious bruh. With NYC in store pairs going to the web store, allocations will be high. I also can beat most of the people to the punch when checking out as well.

Back
Top Bottom