Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I still don't know why they would put lettering on the mesh...and not just lettering, but only half of Supreme.
images

Black color is definitely better than the camo. Most interested in the fire red pair.

Could have just re-released the Black Metallic 5s

But nah Let's slap on 3 letters. B

Last edited:
That Black / Metalilic colorway is so necessary. No way in hell I get them at retail. The boy is gonna try tho.
you would be surprised. what might happen, cause this happened with the foams and af1s, is that the site will crash due to the amount of people trying to buy them, thus slowing down bots and allowing actual people to purchase. that's how i got both red and black foams, and more recently red and black af1s.

Last edited:
Why are some people saying an all red pair is releasing?  From what PO said, "One similar to OG Fire Red." So perhaps similar to the black pair, but with white leather? 

Gimme the black pair but I'll take the camo too I don't want any red sneakers lol but black metallic 5s always been on my cop list I would take them off if I ever hit the lotto with this pair

I rarely ever post but this Supreme Collab takes the cake..but i have few questions.
1. xXSUPREMEXx I couldnt agree with you more about the shape of the shoe. Not to mention all of the 5s after the CDP pack.. Have you guys stopped by Jordans due to the shape of the shoe?
2. Am I tripping or does JB keep adding more colorways that look like fakes?
3. Who has real shot a getting these online?

man i guarantee cats would camp out for days even if they didn't know what these looked like.

Back
Top Bottom