Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Woke up in the middle of the night to pee, checked email for ship conformation. Still nothing, back to bed now.

Shoes are worse than drugs :smh:

blacks > camo > whites. durabuck on the blacks makes them an instant classic.

yes it is

only reason I didnt cop blacks is because the Durabuck Metallic 5 remastered rumor for 2016

with how JB brings out retros of OG colorways over and over and over again I feel both black and white Sup 5s wont do me any good

Never know when we will get a camo 5 again

plus the history of the 5 with the World War II Mustang Fighter Jet inspiration made it easy for me

Who doesn't love the famous desert camo WWII Mustang fighter jet?

I mean we know it wasnt used in the 40s in WW2 but just the military connection in general was what I was getting at

Last edited:
Damn, it feels good to see posts from NT members from my generation again. I knew I couldn't be the only still suffering from this addiction :\

I just received shipping confirmation. Additional info for the beast and impatient. I got thru with a pair of camos. Order confirmation yesterday at 8:05 and I am in Cali.

order just shipped! damn I'm so happy i ALWAYS strike out on stupid foot sites online so it feels good being able to cop these even tho most couldn't. I'm about to rock these joints everywhere just flossing on ******.

Last edited:
I just got a shipping confirmation email at 8:40 AM EST. For those that are still worried about getting shipping confirmation, just be patient.

yes it is

only reason I didnt cop blacks is because the Durabuck Metallic 5 remastered rumor for 2016

with how JB brings out retros of OG colorways over and over and over again I feel both black and white Sup 5s wont do me any good

Never know when we will get a camo 5 again

plus the history of the 5 with the World War II Mustang Fighter Jet inspiration made it easy for me

1st time I'm hearing of this rumor. You sure you just didn't just start this rumor yourself?

Shipping email  came for the whites today.
smokin.gif

I love the White Metallics btw. I got them too small and had to sell them because my pinky toe was cramped. The ONLY thing I didn't like about the White Metallic's though, was the white sock liner, it got soooo dirty. This shoe fixes it for me, and I got my right size this time. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom