Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

My order is def getting cancelled cause i got charged for 2 pairs, dunno why but gotta move on i guess

My order is def getting cancelled cause i got charged for 2 pairs, dunno why but gotta move on i guess

damn huh...I checked my bank account and seen that I got charged for 2 pairs too, so I'm getting cancelled too huh? If so, that sux. :smh:

Great now my mind is gonna be on this the whole day at my crap 60k a year job. 
sick.gif
 Sucks being straight out of college and getting paid pennies compared to others. At least I won't get the dreaded cancellation email after work, that would be brutal.

Congrats to who copped.

SMH, be thankful you have a job right out of college.
Seriously, especially in these times.  Perspective.

Lucked out on a sz9 camo after processing my payment 4x. Havent seen this hard of a cop from supreme in so long.

Shipping confirmations usually start going out sometime this afternoon with Supreme. Should be interesting to see if/when people start getting them.

Checked email got confirmation at 11:03am

looked at bank account they took the cash out

:smokin

Im 2/2 with Supreme x Nike shoe releases

happy I got the camo's

cant wait to see these things in person

can't check my damn email because im at work smh kept getting the error msg but my checking acct is missing $138!!! if i did not get my shoes i want my money back asap!!!!!!!

Um i just got 2 confirmation emails for 2 pairs, so my order is gonna get cancelled. I only ordered 1 though....

i was able to cop bc of a specific method. dont ask why i got the keychain, its involved in the method
39744f83_ScreenShot2012-11-15at11.10.25AM.png

i was able to cop bc of a specific method. dont ask why i got the keychain, its involved in the method

[ATTACHMENT=957]Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 11.10.25 AM.png (31k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I tried that method, too. No dice. Kept making me redo everything.

Back
Top Bottom