Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Got my shipping confirmation hours after order was placed. Guess I was one of the lucky. Hopefully everyone that's waiting gets theirs soon.

whats the going price for them on the beast market in a big sz (12)?
nerd.gif
check CL. I talked some dude down to $180 on camos. FC has them for $275 so $220 is return..haggle. Most people who bought, bought for a quick flip but they didn't hit the 300+ they thought they would.

Man I have my tracking info for my supremes but won't arrive until November 26 man that's a long time from now!

check CL. I talked some dude down to $180 on camos. FC has them for $275 so $220 is return..haggle. Most people who bought, bought for a quick flip but they didn't hit the 300+ they thought they would.

That may be flight club or CL but on ebay there is no BIN under $300

Last edited:
It all depends on the size you're looking for.

Cold said he was looking for a size 12, that's a rare size so I doubt they will go for anywhere under $350.

It all depends on the size you're looking for.

Cold said he was looking for a size 12, that's a rare size so I doubt they will go for anywhere under $350.

& im sure i wouldnt pay that... especially for the lil use they will get ..... thanks for all the info fellas

I've seen recent BINs go for $500.  The blacks are my favorite and would get the most rotation.  I'll wait it out unless I can snipe something.

Everyone complaining about the shipping times needs to be quiet. Supreme has been known to ship items late. It took them 8 business days (CDG x SUP) to ship my item from a release last year, and 5 to ship another (1st S/S '12 Drop). When these collabs come out it takes AGES for em to ship. So don't worry.

Last edited:
the orders were placed on the original release (11am EST)...what # can I call to check? PM me if anything...thanks!

Check a page back for the number. Also, take note of the hints not to harass the staff in case they to cancel your order.

I'm just gonna be patient at this point. Some cats have had good contacts with the phone calls, others no so good. No need to press my luck though.
they act so stuck up i called to ask a question and dude straight huffed and puffed on the phone. they have ****** *** customer service this will definitely be my last supreme purchase

gotta say, camo is my least favorite pair. black>olive>camo

mines arrive next monday-__- 

Everyone complaining about the shipping times needs to be quiet. Supreme has been known to ship items late. It took them 8 business days (CDG x SUP) to ship my item from a release last year, and 5 to ship another (1st S/S '12 Drop). When these collabs come out it takes AGES for em to ship. So don't worry.
Yep - I have a sweatshirt coming where the label was made last Friday, but it still hasn't shipped.  They don't care.

Yep - I have a sweatshirt coming where the label was made last Friday, but it still hasn't shipped.  They don't care.
they do care, but when they have 10,000 orders a week, its almost impossible for UPS to be able to pick everything up in 4 days.. thats why it tooks up to 5 days to even prepare your order

Exactly, if you got an order confirmation email, no matter what, you will get your items shipped. They said it will take 3-5 business days to ship, it's only been 24hrs since most have purchased.

My shoes will be here in the 21st :smokin

might rock these or Olives for thanksgiving

still no info on my hat and beanie

Last edited:
last night there was a plethora of $250-$260 BINs. them $500 BIN are most likely shill bidders.

Either way, why go ebay when you can get them on CL for far less.

i just got a shipping conformation email but when i went to ups website it said it cant be tracked what does that mean anybody

Back
Top Bottom