Surfer almost gets swallowed by a whale (vid)....

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

whales are breathtakingly enormous... u cant even fathom it till ur out there by them

although theyre harmelss there jus so damn big fear overwhelms you... i went to Kaui in January which is humpback mating season in hawaii so they all come to feed n !%@% n from our house you could litterally jus sit n watch the moms and calfs because the babies hafta come up for air like every ten minutes
pimp.gif

went on a glass bottom boat ride out to watch them play and one did that prob 100 yards from us and i was intensely intrigued/horrified at the same time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

whales
pimp.gif
I must go see this 
eek.gif

eek.gif

I would've pissed right after that happened.
( I like to pee in water anyways.. )

laugh.gif

thought they were after the birds and the surfer just happened to be there ... b/c for both of them to come up like that ... iono ...

wouldn't catch me out there

I don't mean to stereotype but I need a white person to explain to me why exactly is it that when something happens white people feel the need to stick around and figure out what happened instead of getting the %$%* out of dodge
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't mean to stereotype but I need a white person to explain to me why exactly is it that when something happens white people feel the need to stick around and figure out what happened instead of getting the %$%* out of dodge
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
For some reason I pictured Paul Mooney saying this. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
because white people are more inquisitive & seek knowledge 
that's why whites went to the moon

Originally Posted by green rhino123

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
because white people are more inquisitive & seek knowledge 
that's why whites went to the moon

So I'm assuming in this instance they wanted to see what the inside of a whale looks like?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why would you need to get out of dodge, though? I mean, you're in the ocean. Stuff like that isn't necessarily expected but... it happens. Like dude earlier was saying when you surf you deal with everything else that comes along with being in the ocean. Sharks, whales, jellyfish, etc.

I know that's crazy.. but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

whales are breathtakingly enormous... u cant even fathom it till ur out there by them

although theyre harmelss there jus so damn big fear overwhelms you... i went to Kaui in January which is humpback mating season in hawaii so they all come to feed n !%@% n from our house you could litterally jus sit n watch the moms and calfs because the babies hafta come up for air like every ten minutes
pimp.gif

went on a glass bottom boat ride out to watch them play and one did that prob 100 yards from us and i was intensely intrigued/horrified at the same time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

whales
pimp.gif
I never seen an actual whale but there was a life size replica of one in the Museum of Natural History. Had me shook as a kid. Would probably faint if I ever came across one in the open sea.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

BTW first thing I thought of..

Batman-Arkham-City-Walkthrough-Part-14-Shark-Attack-Gameplay-Commentary-360PS3PC.jpg
laugh.gif
I was pissed when that happened, once I fell in the water I tried pressing R1 like 40 times before Tiny got a hold of me.

They didn't even trip off two big *+# whales coming out the water like that? Man I would have been shook.

Back
Top Bottom