Surfer almost gets swallowed by a whale (vid)....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't see this posted....heard about this earlier today, and I was
eek.gif
when I saw the vid....holy @#!!!!!

roll.gif
All these birds trying to act hard after the fact. On a side note though, it seems like the whales just wanted to ask that white girl "What dat smell like?"

Originally Posted by Dric

You'd think with the massive displacement of water, she wouldve been pushed off her board at least... amazing stuff nonetheless.
That's what I was wondering, the guy wearing blue reacts like 5 minutes after it happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FourReal

so im guessing the girl P.... must of smelled like fish
grin.gif

sick.gif

Why is this hard to comprehend?

It's real.

The surfer and kayaks were a few meters away. They weren't THAT close.

You're all being had by the optical illusion of depth and distance.

Peace

Damn, anyone else see all the fish that were knocked up by that whale? That's why the birds all went nuts.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Damn, anyone else see all the fish that were knocked up by that whale? That's why the birds all went nuts.

After further review, it seems that you are correct good sir!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Came in here to post this. Dudes really think the seagulls were amazed at the whales 
laugh.gif
. They were after the anchovies as well

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

That was amazing. used to have sharks troll me when I surfed. never had one f with me though. My brother has had them bump his board on occasions. Big reason why I stopped surfing, that and I got fat lol.

Yea they bump his board all the time. riiiiiiiiiight
roll.gif

i've had a whale swallow me after many alcoholic drinks.

and, the surfer looks like she was way too far back from the whales, hell, they barely even rocked the raft.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

That was amazing. used to have sharks troll me when I surfed. never had one f with me though. My brother has had them bump his board on occasions. Big reason why I stopped surfing, that and I got fat lol.

Yea they bump his board all the time. riiiiiiiiiight
roll.gif
ALL the time may be stretching it but it does happen.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/eric-geiselman-bumped-by-shark-in-norcal_32012/

Originally Posted by Giraffe

The birds trying to do what exactly?

whales usually swim under a school of fish, then they release air from their blowhole and form massive bubbles towards the surface, which confuse the school of fish and force them upwards towards the surface, and as thats happening they follow up and gulp as many as they can at the top, and the birds know that the fish will be easy targets at the surface since they will be in a shocked/confused state 

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Came in here to post this. Dudes really think the seagulls were amazed at the whales 
laugh.gif
. They were after the anchovies as well

Sometimes I forget how much I know about animals. Like this isn't common knowledge?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

No way I would just be sitting there after that.
14702_o.gif
I see these things running around my back yard. Got to love South FL and all the invasive species.

To stay on topic that really wasn't that serious.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by AEA18

No way I would just be sitting there after that.
14702_o.gif
I see these things running around my back yard. Got to love South FL and all the invasive species.

To stay on topic that really wasn't that serious.

You actually see this in your area?
eek.gif

nah im good... i'll keep selling coconuts and trinkets on the beach thanks.

Back
Top Bottom