Suspended and won't be able to walk at graduation ... because of the length of his locks.... Volume - here we go again

You mean a group he was in released an outlier EP in 1986? Like Jay-Z/High Potent or something?
When did he release his first album?

Does it matter if it’s a group or not?

I think his 2nd solo album and debut label record - 1992? Don’t quote me on that

Even more impressive would be to evidence a pressing/duplication from before the '90's;
which may explain it's influence or lack thereof...which makes the difference.

A group I was a part of recorded some music back around then...very limited release...
like my high school only. :lol: very influential imo "had cats sayin' x, y, z all around this beautiful country!"

Even more impressive would be to evidence a pressing/duplication from before the '90's;
which may explain it's influence or lack thereof...which makes the difference.

A group I was a part of recorded some music back around then...very limited release...
like my high school only. :lol: very influential imo "had cats sayin' x, y, z all around this beautiful country!"

Well Master P did it, Migos, etc...

It’s the same argument about ‘Trap’ - Goodie Mobb was talking it first..in fact people in Atlanta was using that word long before it hit the records mainstream; Or, TI actually took it man made it what it is today.. does it takes away from that? It depends who you ask.

Just like ‘trill’ and ‘crunk’. If I am right, Memphis was using the word before it became mainstream - with playa fly and etc.It doesn’t take away of who used it.

Last edited:
I just posted Ice Cube's 1986 classic "My Rubber" in the rap music thread.
Enjoy.

My Rubber > My Adidas
early Cube > Ad Rock

I love how this thread turned into an E-40 appreciation, slang history lesson and Meth throwing some clown in a dumpster.

Never and I mean never change NT. :lol:

An OG on NT :nthat:
His account from 2012...
3296EB11-9ABE-401F-9633-12DD80B022F2.png

It probably "works" but they are gonna attach a stigma to you or consider you difficult. The same things I see white men get praised for in corporate is a detriment in other races.

Back
Top Bottom