suzuki jordan jacket?

ok so i seen this jacket and i was thinking about coping it(seller is selling it dirt cheap) and flipping it. Its a Large and the most i know about it is its name "suzuki jordan jacket". Has anyone heard of it or have any links or detail about it(pics below)? 
282f3ab.jpg

2napj4n.jpg

they got (had) them in way nicer colours too! and if i'm not mistaken the brand of the jacket is called 'joe rocket'....well,made by joe rocket for jordan racing
wink.gif

Yeah it's a Joe Rocket racing jacket. I like the Carolina Blue/White/Black version of that jacket.

They went on clearance on New Enough (website. Google it). They were DIRT cheap. Like $125 or something. I was going to pick one up but they didn't have my size. If I recall, they still have the gloves for cheap.

ok thanks everyone i know someone in my area selling it for 100$ i think i am going to bite

im sure that jacket is way out of season.
its definitely a joe rocket.
i had a black/white one with i used to have a ducati.

wouldnt bother flipping if i were you.

agree with the above.  That is a motorcycle jacket and DEF not use as a "fashion" jacket to be rocking around the mall.  If you dont ride dont pick it up...and there is a reason why it is being sold for $100.  Not the same like with a jordan jersey or other branded stuff.

I have 2 of them for my gsxr, I paid 500 for my first an got the other for 150 used. They are really nice, copp if you have or plan on getting a bike. They also have matching helmets.

Back
Top Bottom