'Swagger' from a fresh haircut vol. Swagger from a fresh haircut

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by vezon

Just got a fresh cut today. Feeling
pimp.gif
right now
pimp.gif

Doesnt everything feel so much easier at that point ...
pimp.gif

I was in Starbucks today and I kinda had this same thought. You know they wear hats...there's this really cute guy in there but he took off his hat and Iwas like ?????????!!??!??????????????? Put the hat back on, buddy.
laugh.gif
He really needed to do something with his head. A nice cut can make all the difference.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Confidence through the roof but since this wack barber messed me up I've been damn near depressed
I used to be like that, but now i haven't had a haircut since the beginning of August, and i'm feeling alright
pimp.gif

My contributions to another Haircut-Swagger thread not too long ago:

jpvpjd.jpg

Notes:

- The northernmost red line denotes "maximal swag". Notice how a couple of days after a haircut, some men may approach what I call "hyperswag". Once the haircut is given a few days to settle in, a man's swag is boosted to Level 3 and surpasses the 1,000 Swag level.

- There are nine passageways you can go through, depending on the behavior of your hair. For me, I follow the green dotted line all the way. My hair is uber-crisp for a week, and faces an afro-like period of hyposwaggage. White guys usually follow the blue dotted line. White dudes look a bit dorky with a fresh hair cut, but their swag level experiences a slight increase at the one-month mark due to the fact that white dudes can pull off the long hair.

- Notice the center portion of the graph in which all men seem to follow, enclosed by the two purple lines. It begins after a week and ends at the end of the second week. We still have our swag, but it acts inversely to the growing hairs.

- Although this graph doesn't encompass the entire swag potential, it can reach dangerously low amounts, noted by the southernmost red line. Hyposwaggage can have dangerous consequences.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

My contributions to another Haircut-Swagger thread not too long ago:

jpvpjd.jpg

Notes:

- The northernmost red line denotes "maximal swag". Notice how a couple of days after a haircut, some men may approach what I call "hyperswag". Once the haircut is given a few days to settle in, a man's swag is boosted to Level 3 and surpasses the 1,000 Swag level.

- There are nine passageways you can go through, depending on the behavior of your hair. For me, I follow the green dotted line all the way. My hair is uber-crisp for a week, and faces an afro-like period of hyposwaggage. White guys usually follow the blue dotted line. White dudes look a bit dorky with a fresh hair cut, but their swag level experiences a slight increase at the one-month mark due to the fact that white dudes can pull off the long hair.

- Notice the center portion of the graph in which all men seem to follow, enclosed by the two purple lines. It begins after a week and ends at the end of the second week. We still have our swag, but it acts inversely to the growing hairs.

- Although this graph doesn't encompass the entire swag potential, it can reach dangerously low amounts, noted by the southernmost red line. Hyposwaggage can have dangerous consequences.

this was epic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"White dudes look a bit dorky with a fresh hair cut, but their swag level experiences a slight increase at the one-month mark due to the fact that whitedudes can pull off the long hair. "

This is how I feel, except I'm not white. Hate it when I cut my hair, but around the 6th week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

"White dudes look a bit dorky with a fresh hair cut, but their swag level experiences a slight increase at the one-month mark due to the fact that white dudes can pull off the long hair. "

This is how I feel, except I'm not white. Hate it when I cut my hair, but around the 6th week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also black w/ waves and I feel I look the best between my second and third week.

I'm trying to grow my hair out (7 months & counting) but I really do miss this feeling

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Confidence through the roof but since this wack barber messed me up I've been damn near depressed
I feel your pain.

I finally got my haircut after wolfing it for a couple of months...

ac5pup.gif

roll.gif

I did this after I got out of the chair...after the cut..while looking in the mirror..

Back
Top Bottom