Sweet Potatoe Fries Appreciation Thread

Crispy-ness is a must. Sweet potato tots are hard to perfect because they usually come out soggy.

Oh and @Diego Pasta the olive oil sea salt combo is :pimp:

a7d2c3a9decd3602c5abe4bc5aa76222.gif

calibeebee calibeebee the streets dont comprehend, I hit a burger spot with my shorty and she got a brisket burger with regular fries, I just got a regular cheese burger with sweet potato fries. Had to force her to try one and her eyes lit up :smokin. Also blastercombo blastercombo and D deleted he'll probably say he would like to agree to disagree, too much innuendo behind the "sweet" :rofl:

Basically

Never ashamed of saying anything on here. What do I look like trying to impress Niketalk?

I don't remember what the official job title was.

I cooked
I cut
I prepped
I fried fries (a lot of this)
I served

I didn't wash dishes.
I wasn't a bus boy.

It was at a University

So yea, I helped out. I wasn't a chef
So you were either a prep cook or just an expeditor.

calibeebee calibeebee the streets dont comprehend, I hit a burger spot with my shorty and she got a brisket burger with regular fries, I just got a regular cheese burger with sweet potato fries. Had to force her to try one and her eyes lit up :smokin. Also blastercombo blastercombo and D deleted he'll probably say he would like to agree to disagree, too much innuendo behind the "sweet" :rofl:

For real. It took me a while to come around. When you say “sweat potato” to me, I think candied yambs and pie. I don’t want a side of pie with my burger!

Well...

Back
Top Bottom