SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

you guys ever tried to roll one up with a backwoods?
alien.gif
tired.gif

you guys ever tried to roll one up with a backwoods?
alien.gif
tired.gif

thats all they blaze in the nations cap...me personally i can't stand it, it gives off a nictone like buzz which is noo goo..some people say its cuz theyhave to be rolled "right" but i still haven't encountered one rolled "right till this day....
smh.gif

dutcmaster cigarillos FTW!

is it just me or do grape swishers always be superrrrr fresh compared to other flavors ?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by killaotaku

Cali cats F w/swishers.
images
swisher + ez splitz + GDP =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My gas station charging $1.33 for one Swish =
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
though.
$1.50 over here
smh.gif

I usually roll Vegas though since those be the freshest at the gas station.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

04-12-07-06.jpg

anybody *%#$ with these?

Ayyyy
eek.gif
I tried these back in the summer, the sky is the limit. they comewith 1 wrap and some kind of leaf (like a MUCH thinner backwood minus the tobacco). double wrap them thangs and it's lastin you around 20 minutes
pimp.gif
. Real slow burner.

i hope yall dont smoke as is!!! im talkin bout filling them up. only optimos and peach & grape swishers around here!

I smoke PrimeTimes Cigarillos from time to time. Best flavors are grape, berry, and rum.

Am I the only one who can't taste the grape ?
laugh.gif
I can smell on my fingers and I have this purple taste [i taste colors and color-grade sounds due toenhanced feelings from the 'swisher'] but I can NOT taste the grape!!!

I use swishers btw cuz thats all habibi got by my house. Any advice/brands in the south ??

I wish I could get a hold of those vanilla dutches on the west coast, those sound
pimp.gif
I really don't like the fruity flavored swishers and optimoswe're stuck with over here
smh.gif

I mostly keep it old school with the J's. Better for the health and a better smoke IMO.

Greatly Appreciated. I always roll with grapes on deck. To the dude who posted his blunt rolling gear; no love for sharpstone grinders?

Back
Top Bottom