SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

Grape and Peach Swishers FTW, everyday of course. Also Icy Mint Optimos are dope when im in the mood for a "menthol" flavor.

Originally Posted by JDocs

I've always wondered this... do American people not use papers (like zig zags, rizla) at all, you guys only role blunts?
We call those "White Boys" out here. I'm not good at rolling those. I only smoke those as a last resort like if I don't haveany swishers handy. I always keep zig zags in my room just in case tho.

Menthol Swishers
pimp.gif

also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at them being buy 1 get 1 free.

interesting...

08' was grape swishers for me until I completed my frame.
now I'm working on a strawberry swisher jawn. will update*

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by JDocs

I've always wondered this... do American people not use papers (like zig zags, rizla) at all, you guys only role blunts?
We call those "White Boys" out here. I'm not good at rolling those. I only smoke those as a last resort like if I don't have any swishers handy. I always keep zig zags in my room just in case tho.
I hate rolling with zig zags....i dont like the way they burn either
sick.gif
...blunts burn slower
pimp.gif
. all my white homies are master jointrollers tho, thats all they smoke out of. gotta stay with the ciggerello.
glasses.gif
zig zags = last resort.

Maybe its jsut me but thats why I hate swishers they burn too fast IMO. Im garbage at rolling wb's but I got some brick (
mad.gif
)right now so I will practice with that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Maybe its jsut me but thats why I hate swishers they burn too fast IMO. Im garbage at rolling wb's but I got some brick (
mad.gif
^ Go with Garcia Vegas also alot of people lick the blunt right after it lite this seem to make it burn slower.

Strawberry Swishers > than any other variation posted in here. Oh yeah and id like to see someone pearl the blunt like me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Im white and I can'tstand papers either. Burns like a d ick head and they are weak just in general. Ill only roll up rillos. That or smoking out of a piece. But never papers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

mad.gif
^ Go with Garcia Vegas also alot of people lick the blunt right after it lite this seem to make it burn slower.
I dont lick it but when it starts to burn more on one side, I put some saliva around that part so it gets even again. Makes it burn slower too.

Ahh.. thanks for the infoz.. lol, I only ask because my friend went to SF and some guy asked him if he had any blunts and he just said "no I've onlygot papers" and the guy had NO idea what he was talking about. Also, all I ever hear you guys talking about on here is blunts. I only use blunts forspecial occasions lol, every other time its pipe or "white boys" and I never mix with tobacco, yuck.

Man, A few months ago, My dude at the corner gas station hooked me up with 2 for a dollar on swishers and optimos, now its @*$$+%@ .85 per swisher. This isbull !+$+.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Man, A few months ago, My dude at the corner gas station hooked me up with 2 for a dollar on swishers and optimos, now its @*$$+%@ .85 per swisher. This is bull !+$+.

Like I stated above the wholesalers have increased the cost of Swishers to double what they were a few months back which is why retailrs have upped the price

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

White Owls All Day Back Home In The 703. I Only Use ROOR Pieces Now Thou In The 702

Is a ROOR piece worth the price tag. They look pretty dope but if its not any better then my $20 piece that i dont see any reason to upgrade, feel me?

ROOR Is Engineered For Quality And Smoothness, They Got It Down To A Science. Just Cop One Of The Cheaper Models First $150 - $200.

a picture of when i first started collecting.

Very appreciated. Avy check
pimp.gif
Grape Swisher Sweets or Peach Optimos is the usual. Never smoked a joint. Had this conversation with the fam the other daywhile smoking. I've noticed that its mostly the older people that roll joints. A couple friends of mine who's parents smoke only use papers.

Back
Top Bottom