SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

illinois taxes
indifferent.gif

yall need to F wit garcia vegas for real. them *!*@* is hard as hell to roll, but they burn super slow and hit good. ive tried everything you could possiblythink of though and swisher sweet cigarillos are probably the most consistently used joint cuz of the taste/quality, but the garcia vegs are great once you getused to the taste

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

they sell dutch masters here in cali, theyre jsut hard to find

i think i seen em a couple times.
still just buy the swishers
laugh.gif

its what i was raised on man.

Man, I've smoked grape swishers out the box before. @@*** straight.
And forget cuttin em, guttin em, filling em, and rolling em if I'm gonna blaze. Too long a process, easier to buy some second-brand wraps from the gasstation.

I prefer Rizlas but Dutchmasters > Swishers. I hate Swishers. I gotta cop some Bob Marley papers heard they were the truth.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I prefer Rizlas but Dutchmasters > Swishers. I hate Swishers. I gotta cop some Bob Marley papers heard they were the truth.
Bob Marley papers are Hemp papers and yes they are the truth

yall already know
pimp.gif

gimmie a box of grape swishers and a box of peach

from my understanding
swishers are a westcoast thing
dutches are a eastcoast thing
we roll with swishers in the midwest too
and my boy from MD %*%@% with backwoods...DMV
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

So I hear, so you like them? Ive trying to step my organic game up. Just copped some Bee Line Hemp rope too we'll see how that goes.

bout to put some bubble kush in a grape dutch right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate flavored blunts but dont mind this grape flavor for some reason. other than that i mess with vanilla dutches and game blunts

i HATE swishers and backwoods, backwoods are harsh as %*+# and i dont like the paper swishers have

vanilla dutches FTW

dutch prices in New Jersey, FTL

the 7/11 by me charges 1.60 for a single dutch and about 5.20 for a pack of four. SMH

I've always wondered this... do American people not use papers (like zig zags, rizla) at all, you guys only role blunts?

F' them big, dumb, ******ed Dutchmasters....you dont even need that much leaf and paper to roll a decent sized blunt...

thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp

All day!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

I've always wondered this... do American people not use papers (like zig zags, rizla) at all, you guys only role blunts?

that sh' doesnt even get me high anymore
f4a1654a82c9dcab2828b5b79ddda52a823956db.gif

dont know if its a D.C thing, but dudes over here only smoke in white paper when they mix their weed with funnel, a Jamaican tobacco leaf. Anybody else everheard of this?

^^^

CHURCH on the dutch cigarillos. No, yall don't have the cigarillos in cali but yall have the overly big joints which nobody in cali buys so they'realways stale... Moral of the story, stick to swishers/optimoes/vegas when in cali.

You already know what it is back home though, a rack of my dc peoples blow backwoods or white boys wit that funnel stuff, but the norm is dutch cigarillo. Iused to roll them in blacks... well pour it in rather than rolling it when i was a kid, so you would keep the tip and the feds would be none the wiser. getsmacked ANYWHERE

pimp.gif

Of course not. We mess with everything over here. It really depends on the person and where they're from specifically..but not always. Somes dudes onlymess with duthes or swishers and others only mess with white boys.

On a side not, I agree on the Dutchmaster cigarillos. Pusha! Hell yea homie that what I did when I first started out I use to stuff that black up nice andtight. I would get bloweddd.

My friends call me the dutch master... you see that person in the middle of the paper of the dutchs wrapper they say thats me

Of course not. We mess with everything over here. It really depends on the person and where they're from specifically..but not always. Somes dudes only mess with duthes or swishers and others only mess with white boys.

On a side not, I agree on the Dutchmaster cigarillos. Pusha! Hell yea homie that what I did when I first started out I use to stuff that black up nice and tight. I would get bloweddd.

That is pretty much on point

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

So I hear, so you like them? Ive trying to step my organic game up. Just copped some Bee Line Hemp rope too we'll see how that goes.

They are pretty good but I prefer Swishers, Garcia vegas are also good as it has been stated above.

Back
Top Bottom