SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Originally Posted by WErunSF

unwrap -break down- insert drugs - roll - light - inhale - wave at cops - repeat
wcfklx.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Get ready to get flamed...no pun intended

In terms of ease, speed and lung health yes

But nothing beats some well rolled, slow burning Ls in a car
pimp.gif

its all about the honey palma dutch, there pretty hard to find but its def the best type of dutch imo. they smell madd good too

i been startin to use the vanilla bluntville's tho pretty much 2 dutches for the price of 1 and you dont gotta gut it

I think dude ment the zig-zag blunts, which are my new fave wrap. Cherry tastes like koolaid. After a night of drinking at my boys house, we had like an inchof a blunt left, so i ripped the herb out and threw it in the bong. I swear to god it tasted cherry kooaid and i could hit it for an hour.

I hate blunt wraps. I know Dutch/Swisher/Game leafs are far from healthy, but they're far better than those moist %#$ wraps, sprayed with God knows what.Tried them before and felt sick to my stomach

2 Packs of Grape Swishers = $4.03 already with tax (3.79+tax)
Just got that hook up today, buy one get one free, *$%$ yeah.
10 shells for $4 is such a steal.

I used to be all over swishers..but converted to papers....rollers + blueberry juicy jays/zig zags...easy life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I just need to say, a LOT of people need to step up their blunt game. I roll some of the nicest around my parts and can't stand smoking these %%$%%!L's from other people, it's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

appreciated......

Anyone else here double roll the dutchies (unwrap the leaf from the cigar, split the part with tobacco)?.....

I do it every now and then when I feel like it, but easily lasts 20min

That's the only way I roll dutchies....

I GOTTA RANT ABOUT THE PRICE OF CHEAP CIGARS IN NYC

since the start of 2009 our great blind governor patterson of ny

has rasied the price of cheap cigars all of nyc from to arab bodega to arab bodega

this time last year phillies and white owls blunts where $1.00 and dutch masters and blunt roll up's where a $1.25

now philles white owls are $1.25 and dutches and rolls up's are $1.50

i remember back in da day phillies and white owls where 50 cent and dutches where 75 cents

you can ever find the 2 pack buy one get one phillies anymore

i buy two 5 packs of philles everyday
comes out to $10.00 just for the damn blunts alone

it's like an extra dime bag

i know its just small change since everything else went up in price but when you smoke like i smoke it all adds up

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I GOTTA RANT ABOUT THE PRICE OF CHEAP CIGARS IN NYC

since the start of 2009 our great blind governor patterson of ny

has rasied the price of cheap cigars all of nyc from to arab bodega to arab bodega

this time last year phillies and white owls blunts where $1.00 and dutch masters and blunt roll up's where a $1.25

now philles white owls are $1.25 and dutches and rolls up's are $1.50

i remember back in da day phillies and white owls where 50 cent and dutches where 75 cents

you can ever find the 2 pack buy one get one phillies anymore

i buy two 5 packs of philles everyday
comes out to $10.00 just for the damn blunts alone

it's like an extra dime bag

i know its just small change since everything else went up in price but when you smoke like i smoke it all adds up

Buy papers...

black and mild cigarillos been out for like 2 months.

my favs

cognac dutches
chocolate dutches
OG swishers

inside flagrant.

Back
Top Bottom