SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

appreciated......

Anyone else here double roll the dutchies (unwrap the leaf from the cigar, split the part with tobacco)?.....

I do it every now and then when I feel like it, but easily lasts 20min
roll two phillies together, we call 'em oowops

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

heard these put holes in your heart. but much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ONLY THE FLAVR ONES DO THAT I STICK WITH REG SWISHER ONLY NO CHOCOLATE,GRAPE,STRAWBERRY JUS REG'S

Phillies FTW . . . . simply an OG's classic . . . . all you rooks and kids with all these skinny stix . . . . roll 'em swoll like broken arms cuz 4real

EDIT: those natural-based clear cellophane or whatever papers/blunts are official also, but I quit when they were hyped up and now I cant find them
mad.gif

Optimos are my choice to roll with....

I really don't like Phillies cause the when gutting it seems to fall apart easily.

Anyone ever roll out the tobacco and stuff it with green? I did this once and the blunt looked like a regular un gutted cigar, fat too. Takes a lot of time thobut the end result is beautiful

are there dutches in the chi i just moved here? idk why but these vanilla dutches sound
pimp.gif
. in mpls we just !#+#% with swishers and occasionally phillies.mango phillies =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

vanilla dutch > all the fruity %!*@ yall posting

Exactly. Flavor dutches/swishers leave you tastin' the cigar. Thats not really what I'm tryin' to smoke.
Get a palma and try tasting the bud.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

are there dutches in the chi i just moved here? idk why but these vanilla dutches sound
pimp.gif
. in mpls we just !#+#% with swishers and occasionally phillies. mango phillies =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

YEAH THEY ARE EVERYHWERE WE GOT DUTCHES,SWISHERS,OPTIMOS,BACKWOODS,VEGAS,PHILLIES EVERYTHING JUST HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT GAS STATION OR CORNER STORE &YOULL FIND THEM ALL EDIT JUST READ THRU THE WHOLE THREAD & NOW A NI%$# WANNA SMOKE A POUND... CAN'T WAIT TO GET OFF SO I CAN BURN A BOX OF REG SWISHERSWEETS'S...MIGHT GET SOME LOUD N A VEGA TOO

i finally got good at rolling blunts. always into bongs and such.
me and my boys always smoke are own blunt.
grape swisher + 1.5 Green Crack Kush =
pimp.gif
x1000000
cant finish it thought roach status all the time
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i finally got good at rolling blunts. always into bongs and such.
me and my boys always smoke are own blunt.
grape swisher + 1.5 Green Crack Kush =
pimp.gif
x1000000
cant finish it thought roach status all the time
embarassed.gif

YEAH A GRAM & A 1/2 OF KUSH WILL PUT YOU ON YA AS% ESPECIALLY IF YOU DOMIN

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

ROOR Is Engineered For Quality And Smoothness, They Got It Down To A Science. Just Cop One Of The Cheaper Models First $150 - $200.

a picture of when i first started collecting.
eek.gif

BEAUTIFUL!

Roor AND Illadelph?! Damn. I love using glass so much, but I gotta roll a grape Swisher ever once in a while.

i'm on the east and dutches are
smh.gif
to me.
i know the burn slow but they make the even the fruitiest herbs taste like reggie bush.

OG in my swisher so my blunt taste flavored
pimp.gif

I hope we're all in agreement when we say that these are used for blunts only. My personal preference:

1. Vanilla Game
2. Vanilla Dutch
3. Grape Optimo

Swishers are harsh as hell, but are the norm here in Houston

BTW: Vape>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I hope we're all in agreement when we say that these are used for blunts only. My personal preference:

1. Vanilla Game
2. Vanilla Dutch
3. Grape Optimo

how could you say swishers are harsh but a game and dutch are your top two L's???

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

1. Vanilla Game
2. Vanilla Dutch
3. Grape Optimo

how could you say swishers are harsh but a game and dutch are your top two L's???

Umm because they:

1. Aren't half as harsh as a Swisher
2. Burn forever
3. Burn forever

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

stick with the reg swishers no flavor.

they got new wine sweets tho. taste good
smokin.gif
and they come in the fresh foil wrap burrr
pimp.gif
haha yah the flavor guard. caught me off guard with that wrapper.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Where can i find dutches in LA?
I'm an east coast dude, but when I lived in LA for a while I would cop them at the drug stores like Rite Aid, CVS, etc. Just watch out causethey will be stale sometimes, but to me before they get pluck and break stale, they are better to roll with IMO.

In my area (Connecticut), I have been messing with the Bluntville l's, best bang for the buck and a good blunt. 1.50 for basically 2 dutch style l'sand 1 back wood l if you unroll the last leaf correctly. Look out for em they got a lot of flavors, but I prefer the white vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom