SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I hope we're all in agreement when we say that these are used for blunts only. My personal preference:

1. Vanilla Game
2. Vanilla Dutch
3. Grape Optimo

Swishers are harsh as hell, but are the norm here in Houston

BTW: Vape>>>>>>>>

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Fresh pack of Backwoods for me...

I need to read a guide or something I tried rolling one and got frustrated and just rolled a swisher(all I had).

unwrap -break down- insert drugs - roll - light - inhale - wave at cops - repeat
wcfklx.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

stick with the reg swishers no flavor.

they got new wine sweets tho. taste good
smokin.gif
and they come in the fresh foil wrap burrr
pimp.gif
haha yah the flavor guard. caught me off guard with that wrapper.
laugh.gif

yeah the wine is the freshest swisher ihad in about 4 or 5 yrs but i can only smoke em w/ loud

Originally Posted by Zay

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Where can i find dutches in LA?
I'm an east coast dude, but when I lived in LA for a while I would cop them at the drug stores like Rite Aid, CVS, etc. Just watch out cause they will be stale sometimes, but to me before they get pluck and break stale, they are better to roll with IMO.

In my area (Connecticut), I have been messing with the Bluntville l's, best bang for the buck and a good blunt. 1.50 for basically 2 dutch style l's and 1 back wood l if you unroll the last leaf correctly. Look out for em they got a lot of flavors, but I prefer the white vanilla.

i live in ct too and ib been seeing alot of those empty bluntville wrappers on the ground,i guess they get ppl with the 2 for 1 thing

but imma vanilla dutch dude

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I hope we're all in agreement when we say that these are used for blunts only. My personal preference:

1. Vanilla Game
2. Vanilla Dutch
3. Grape Optimo

Swishers are harsh as hell, but are the norm here in Houston

BTW: Vape>>>>>>>>

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Fresh pack of Backwoods for me...

I need to read a guide or something I tried rolling one and got frustrated and just rolled a swisher(all I had).

Backwoods aren't the easiest thing to twist up... you just have to tear them along the veins... sometimes you end up with almost a triangle shape but Ijust work it out... The more you try the easier it gets...

Honey Berry BW's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

You talkin' about blunts right? Cuz you gotta be out of your mind to smoke those with what comes in em'.
laugh.gif
Yeah, I like them cut/peeled open with the tobacco discarded and with the wraps used for something else

in order of preference

1. grape dutch
2. vanilla dutch
3. vanilla game
4. grape game
5. wine game
999. green leaf anything
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeee candy blunts all day ... grape swishers + GDP or anytime of purp = win or peacg optimos and kush

Back
Top Bottom