Synchronicity...has anyone experienced it?

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Have you seen Shutter Island?

To me that movie had a deeper meaning than guy living out a fantasy only to find out he was crazy in the end. It took me a day or two to make sense of it after I got over the fact that I figured out the surface plot after the first few scenes.

What I took from the film is that we all repeat cycles daily, weekly, monthly, annually, etc. and wonder why nothing ever changes. All the clues were there to tell the character that he was insane for reliving his fantasy, but he refused to see them.

I believe those clues (deja vu, synchronicity, etc.) are there as road marks to say, "Hey remember this road? You've been down it before." Most of us are stuck in the maze though.
What are you ideas on how to remove oneself from said maze?

The first thing to do is examine your life. Look at everything about and around yourself even if you are uncomfortable with some of those things.

If you can't see the maze (or Matrix) then you can't find a way out of it. After you recognize that you are in the maze look at patterns in your life. I've found that there are a few behaviors I have repeated at points that have gotten me the same results. Basically, I've been returned to the beginning of the maze every time, no matter my age, after making similar decisions.

Pray (meditate or whatever you would like to call it) for the ability to recognize road marks and your path in the maze. "Right" your wrongs and be at peace with yourself and the universe. Stop repeating negative behavior. That's a start.

To me that movie had a deeper meaning than guy living out a fantasy only to find out he was crazy in the end. It took me a day or two to make sense of it after I got over the fact that I figured out the surface plot after the first few scenes.

What I took from the film is that we all repeat cycles daily, weekly, monthly, annually, etc. and wonder why nothing ever changes. All the clues were there to tell the character that he was insane for reliving his fantasy, but he refused to see them.

I believe those clues (deja vu, synchronicity, etc.) are there as road marks to say, "Hey remember this road? You've been down it before." Most of us are stuck in the maze though.

The first thing to do is examine your life. Look at everything about and around yourself even if you are uncomfortable with some of those things.

If you can't see the maze (or Matrix) then you can't find a way out of it. After you recognize that you are in the maze look at patterns in your life. I've found that there are a few behaviors I have repeated at points that have gotten me the same results. Basically, I've been returned to the beginning of the maze every time, no matter my age, after making similar decisions.

Pray (meditate or whatever you would like to call it) for the ability to recognize road marks and your path in the maze. "Right" your wrongs and be at peace with yourself and the universe. Stop repeating negative behavior. That's a start.

happens all the time

As an artist I feel it all the time as well....ideas that I've personally recorded whether verbally or in a sketch that I see materialized by others.

when it happens I just get that
grin.gif
face and a cooling instant of reassurance

happens all the time

As an artist I feel it all the time as well....ideas that I've personally recorded whether verbally or in a sketch that I see materialized by others.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

happens all the time

grin.gif
I was reading a book called the 16 laws of success..and it was saying that our thoughts travel just like a wifi signal, radio waves, telephone waves etc. I can't really explain it as well as he did, but I thought it was interesting.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

happens all the time

grin.gif
I was reading a book called the 16 laws of success..and it was saying that our thoughts travel just like a wifi signal, radio waves, telephone waves etc. I can't really explain it as well as he did, but I thought it was interesting.

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
at some of this stuff.

my man k
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
this is weird though; when i was in ecuador i spent my time like 24/7 with a really close friend of mine, and we would have these CREEPY moments where we thought the same exact thing and said it at the same time. this would happen at least once a day for two weeks. we were both kinda freaked out by it.

some things in this world are just too peculiar for it just to be coincidental.

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
at some of this stuff.

my man k
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
this is weird though; when i was in ecuador i spent my time like 24/7 with a really close friend of mine, and we would have these CREEPY moments where we thought the same exact thing and said it at the same time. this would happen at least once a day for two weeks. we were both kinda freaked out by it.

some things in this world are just too peculiar for it just to be coincidental.

I skipped over this reply until I watched shutter island. Interesting movie to say the least; not sure if I agree with what you make or deja vu though. Interesting nonetheless. I use to think it was like your subconscious kinda telling you "You're on track".

I skipped over this reply until I watched shutter island. Interesting movie to say the least; not sure if I agree with what you make or deja vu though. Interesting nonetheless. I use to think it was like your subconscious kinda telling you "You're on track".

I think I just experienced a form of this and Im just kinda shook right now.

Long story short, was close with a girl about a year ago.

Things got sour, stopped talking, basically ignored each other's existence.

About 6 or 7 months later, we see each other at a mutual friend's performance one night, dont acknowledge each other (I wanted to say hi - worried about looking like a fool so i didnt). Thats the last time we saw each other.

We end up having a deep conversation tonight (Speaking online), patch everything up and really talk about what's happened and what went wrong. Turns out she got into a bad car accident that changed her perspective on life.

She got into the car accident the night of the performance - the last time we saw each other.

I think I just experienced a form of this and Im just kinda shook right now.

Long story short, was close with a girl about a year ago.

Things got sour, stopped talking, basically ignored each other's existence.

About 6 or 7 months later, we see each other at a mutual friend's performance one night, dont acknowledge each other (I wanted to say hi - worried about looking like a fool so i didnt). Thats the last time we saw each other.

We end up having a deep conversation tonight (Speaking online), patch everything up and really talk about what's happened and what went wrong. Turns out she got into a bad car accident that changed her perspective on life.

She got into the car accident the night of the performance - the last time we saw each other.

This happened so much in my teen years I convinced myself that I created my own daily life through my dreams.

Still believe I do. Which is why I am where I am.

This happened so much in my teen years I convinced myself that I created my own daily life through my dreams.

Still believe I do. Which is why I am where I am.

All the time. There are different theories as to the origin of this thought process. Through my experience with remote viewing, there is a universal mind which literally knows everything from the past and present....future is a different story but you get my drift. Some more ancient cultures suggest that this syncronicity relates to the gods actually speaking to you through symbolic form. Either way, there is a universal mind that knows all which, through proper training and awakened state, can be tapped into very easily. 

It is perhaps one of the most amazing things I've ever personally experienced. It's one thing to think and believe this exists but to actually see it and experience it is a different thing...all questions as to whether it truly being real or not are erased. It's kind of like thinking there is another side to reality but until you experience it..it's still just a theory or belief rather than something tangible you can be a part of.

All the time. There are different theories as to the origin of this thought process. Through my experience with remote viewing, there is a universal mind which literally knows everything from the past and present....future is a different story but you get my drift. Some more ancient cultures suggest that this syncronicity relates to the gods actually speaking to you through symbolic form. Either way, there is a universal mind that knows all which, through proper training and awakened state, can be tapped into very easily. 

It is perhaps one of the most amazing things I've ever personally experienced. It's one thing to think and believe this exists but to actually see it and experience it is a different thing...all questions as to whether it truly being real or not are erased. It's kind of like thinking there is another side to reality but until you experience it..it's still just a theory or belief rather than something tangible you can be a part of.

You mean like...

When I'm humming a song before I get into the car...I turn on the radio and it's playing that exact same song?

Back
Top Bottom