System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

need to grab black huskies soon...
those grey KSU have been on my radar for a while too... sigh

three pair of shorts cost $200 . Good lord im going to be broke soon
laugh.gif

alright, here is my predicament.

I have the gold Marquette shorts (Jordan School). They are SOD but are the new ones for this year, are all the Jordan schools like that? (Georgetown, Cal, UNC)

I'm not crazy about the hyperelite.

Originally Posted by lbfitted

i believe the georgetown and unc are hyperlite now

They are not. As far as I can tell, neither have the holes on the shorts, or the design on the back of their jersey's. That's pretty much the giveaway for hyperelite teams

uh..... UNC has hyperelites......... they dont have to have the holes to be hyperelites. I am not sure if GTown has them.

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

Originally Posted by lbfitted

i believe the georgetown and unc are hyperlite now

They are not. As far as I can tell, neither have the holes on the shorts, or the design on the back of their jersey's. That's pretty much the giveaway for hyperelite teams

all hyperelite dont have that. its that material, it feels weird, somebody posted earlier they unc shorts are hyperelite. i heard the georgetown ones are too but no conformation

I have a pair of Georgetown shorts, but I assure you they arent the hyperelite material. Unless they changed them recently. I bought these in November '10

Damn them black Cane shorts are hard!!!! When i get my Oregon Aeorgraphics in (camo print) i will post a picture of all my pick ups in the past 2 weeks. SMMFH.

I have a pair of Georgetown shorts, but I assure you they arent the hyperelite material. Unless they changed them recently. I bought these in November '10

they may have since a good grip of teams changed mid-season.

they may have since a good grip of teams changed mid-season.

I'm looking for medium in the UW black road shorts. I bought a Large, and they were too big on me (several inches past my knees). I'm 6'1 180, and am relegated to Medium in these shorts - unbelievable.

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

I'm looking for medium in the UW black road shorts. I bought a Large, and they were too big on me (several inches past my knees). I'm 6'1 180, and am relegated to Medium in these shorts - unbelievable.

at 5'10, it seems as if the Small might work for me??  hmm.. these shorts are made for Uwe Blab, Frederic Weiss, and Manute Bol!

What's the different between the White Kentucky March Madness shorts and the regular Kentucky shorts ? Eastbay has the same short picture but one say March Madness. Is there a different in material ? Eastbay Rep can you clarify this ?

Here's the Eastbay item number for the regular 29310262 and here's the March Madness one 02530126

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

at 5'10, it seems as if the Small might work for me??  hmm.. these shorts are made for Uwe Blab, Frederic Weiss, and Manute Bol!
I'm 5'11 and wear L, but I like them to be past my knees

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

What's the different between the White Kentucky March Madness shorts and the regular Kentucky shorts ? Eastbay has the same short picture but one say March Madness. Is there a different in material ? Eastbay Rep can you clarify this ?

Here's the Eastbay item number for the regular 29310262 and here's the March Madness one 02530126
Is there a certain size you are looking for?  I am asking this because the March Madness short only has a size medium left and is almost sold out.  Once this size sells out, we are not planning to receive anymore shipments in for the March Madness shorts.

Originally Posted by Insanity Peppers

Hey Mr. Ray the Eastbay Rep
Can you check with your folks on the material used for the vanderbilt shorts? I was wondering whether or not they are hyperelite material or the thicker SOD material. Thanks!

# Product #: 29311314 Selected Style: Vanderbilt | Varsity Gold
My contact got back to me and they said the short have the Dri-FIT labeling on them and they feel quite light in the weight of the material.  They said they saw nothing that references anything beyond the Dri-FIT (i.e. hyperelite or SOD).  Maybe someone in this thread would be better able to answer your question.

EastbayRep - Ray

We have received information regarding your recent order inquiry.

Our warehouse reports there is no difference between the March Madness

shorts and the regular ones. We were told and believed that there would be a

difference and therefore, set up the two different product numbers.

It was not until the shorts were received and ordered that we found no

difference on these particular shorts.  We do apologize for the error

and confusion.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Ok so there is no different at all for the white Kentucky shorts and the march madness one ? is that a for sure ?

ya i got a few of the "march madness" shorts and theyre no different.  so i hit up eastbay for an order inquiry and they sent me that in an email this morning.

and btw the georgetown shorts arent hyperelite.  

Same here. I have to wear medium and they go past my knee's a cool inch (24" length) im 6 ft. But perfect to play in, they DO NOT get in the way.

Originally Posted by pworld10

Same here. I have to wear medium and they go past my knee's a cool inch (24" length) im 6 ft. But perfect to play in, they DO NOT get in the way.

Yea I hear ya.  I like my shorts to go just below my knee, but the large goes probably 2-3 inches below my knee and I find them to be tough to play in as they get in the way. 

Hey guys quick q

I just picked up some usc college twill basketball shorts

I look on the tag on the interior and it said authentic

do the replica shorts say authentic on the tag as well? I know this is a noob q but thtas y im asking the experts

Back
Top Bottom