System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Hey EASTBAY REP - will you be getting some more XAVIER shorts in a XL? I have been waiting all summer for a restock.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair of XAVIERs in a XL - please let me know.
Thanks,
MOJO
Unfortunately, the Xavier Nike College Twill Shorts - Men's in Navy/White (29311081) is no longer available in a size XL.  
frown.gif
  We are not expecting to receive anymore shipment in for them, at this time. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey are the last seasons going on sale anytime?!?

I know last year the season before did for 29.99...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sbib1130

Memphis please where did you get those Illinois shorts?

Sorry, never saw this lol. Got off nike.com

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Hey EASTBAY REP - will you be getting some more XAVIER shorts in a XL? I have been waiting all summer for a restock.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair of XAVIERs in a XL - please let me know.
Thanks,
MOJO
Unfortunately, the Xavier Nike College Twill Shorts - Men's in Navy/White (29311081) is no longer available in a size XL.  
frown.gif
  We are not expecting to receive anymore shipment in for them, at this time. 

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey are the last seasons going on sale anytime?!?

I know last year the season before did for 29.99...

nerd.gif
We are not made aware of any upcoming sales.  The best thing to do is keep checking on the shorts every once in a while to see if they are on sale yet or not.  To make this easy, you can just bookmark the following link:

http://bit.ly/o6iZ9d

EastbayRep - Ray

I know this is for SOD shorts but could anyone on get and game used colorado shorts? Or know anyone who could get some?

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Does anyone know where we can find the St. John Red Storm shorts???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I second this.

Any color, White, Red or the alternate Black.

Any word of getting these @ Eastbayrep?

Might have to get those away Illini
pimp.gif

Watched the Midnight Madness show on ESPNU, granted some teams wore their practice jerseys but it doesn't look like any of the powerhouse programs have new uniforms.  Kentucky is apparently supposed to get their new LeBron uniforms later in the year.   Not sure there's going to be much to get excited about this season.  
frown.gif

The two HE's I'm hoping for this year are red Arizona's and green or black Miami's (the blacks had a cup of coffee on Eastbay last year). 

best site to get college shorts?

and im looking to get shorts that arent super baggy and stuff. im only 5'11, 170lbs so i cant wear them super baggy

anyone know when NDC re-ups?

passed on the white Duke pair to get the jersey & now all they have is a XXL
ohwell.gif

very limited CBB gear, altogether. & does anyone know if NDC ever carried Duke's black uniform set?
nerd.gif

Any pics of the Oranges?  Hopefully they drop, if not I'll probably pick up the blue.  
Would have preferred to have the trim on the road blues be white instead of black but a bad design overall.

After one hell of a long absence a FSR of the black Miami HE's are back on Eastbay.  Just ordered my XXLs.  
smokin.gif

A lot of people have been asking for those black GTowns for a while, so that should make some ppl happy.  Illinois hasn't had a good uniform design since the Deron Williams days.  Still undecided on if I'll pick up the Floridas.

im just not feeling this material. it is way too light, feels like a bathing suit. go back to 2009 and before material please. nike is just getting cheap.

Originally Posted by raw120

im just not feeling this material. it is way too light, feels like a bathing suit. go back to 2009 and before material please. nike is just getting cheap.

I love the material.  So light, I barely even notice I'm wearing the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom