System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Purdue is new as well but the ones in the pic look like replicas.  Marquettes are new as well I believe.  
Like the ASU shorts for sure.

6309884562_c169f3cd65_b.jpg

Who knows if the Xaviers will drop.  Orange Florida alternate....

thumb.aspx

LOL!....... Xavier's jerseys are TRASH.... shorts are nothing new, but ill take some team issued ones if i had the chance.

EastbayRep - do you know if you'll be getting these in?
thumb.aspx

Other sites have them but they're already out of 2XLs.

i picked up the alternate floridas from footballfanatics, had to return them and size up. i rocked mediums in the original sods but it seems the new ones run small.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

LOL!....... Xavier's jerseys are TRASH.... shorts are nothing new, but ill take some team issued ones if i had the chance.
I wish Cincinnati would've done those Xavier jerseys. Would've been a cool tip of the cap to the Big O.

A bunch of new styles are up on Eastbay, 11 to be exact (there were 72 results for "Nike College Twill Shorts" the last few weeks, today there are 83).

All three new Floridas (White, Blue, Orange)

Black Washington

Grey Texas

Navy BYU (Jimmer has some pull, huh lol)

Grey Washington State

Red Washington State

2011 version of Duke white and Duke black

Black Gonzaga (different style than the other Zags HE's)

Duke currently has different home whites on their site.  
laugh.gif

Good eyes on those latest editions. It's almost impossible to keep up.

Uni-watch did a college bball feature for espn a day or two ago
http://espn.go.com/espn/p...ew-warns-gray-days-ahead

The Eastbay BYUs I believe were from 2009-2010. Footballfanatics website has the navys from 2010-2011 that are listed as 2011s.. Eastbay is definitely pushing out old stock, although not a bad option to go and get both. But it's a solid reminder to check all avenues when you go buy shorts you think are new, for NEW retail price.

Like the new Dukes. They apparently have no hoop.net or bball inside of the D on the side of the shorts.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Good eyes on those latest editions. It's almost impossible to keep up.

Uni-watch did a college bball feature for espn a day or two ago
http://espn.go.com/espn/p...ew-warns-gray-days-ahead

The Eastbay BYUs I believe were from 2009-2010. Footballfanatics website has the navys from 2010-2011 that are listed as 2011s.. Eastbay is definitely pushing out old stock, although not a bad option to go and get both. But it's a solid reminder to check all avenues when you go buy shorts you think are new, for NEW retail price.

Like the new Dukes. They apparently have no hoop.net or bball inside of the D on the side of the shorts.
thanks for the heads up....... i checked on monday to is they made a uni-watch and i was shot down.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

The grey Ohio State shorts will be available soon.

Illinois orange will be too. I think it sounds like a third color for a lot of the teams that came out in the middle of the year is being made available.

UConn grey and all four Marquettes (navy, gold, powder blue and white) up on Eastbay now.

Eastbay also just added Black K-State shorts in the March Madness style. I wish they would just put up all the 2011 uniform updates at once.

those st johns shorts are exactly why i came on this page lol i need them! they need to come out wit those bad!

Back
Top Bottom