System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

just got these Zags i dig them and oh yea Raptors joints too.

2lk3ez7.jpg

Originally Posted by Put em up

just got these Zags i dig them and oh yea Raptors joints too.

2lk3ez7.jpg
where did you get the raptors? im guessing they are the new rev 30 shorts?
pimp.gif

If I'm a small in the USA Hyperelite shorts what size should I get in the SOD shorts? I like my shorts to run an inch or so below my knees, nothing baggy. Thanks in advance.

Those navy Gtowns are everywhere in the FRSports here, you may be able to do phone orders but I doubt it. I know they hold stuff for people though...

need new white dukes =[ they have little brown spots on the front and i think it's from when we were grilling up some steaks or burgers =[ but there's no more smalls on swoosh

Sorry to hear, I def never cook or clean in any of my white game shorts.  Just asking for trouble.
Anyone else buy from Chrisdev123 on eBay?  His location says Greenwhich, CT but the shorts shipped from Hawaii?  
tired.gif

Anyone else buy from Chrisdev123 on eBay?  His location says Greenwhich, CT but the shorts shipped from Hawaii?
Would also like to know this...was thinking about buying some shorts today from him actually.

Oh and I emailed FRS last week and the lady informed me she only had NVY-WHITE Pitt Panthers left that were on sale. . .

I live just up 95 in CT and that was a big reason I purchased from him (granted his prices are great) so I was expecting to get my black Oregon's in a 2-3 days tops.  I ordered on a Friday, got 'em the following Friday.  I was definitely surprised and not happy when I checked the USPS tracking and saw HI was the originating location.
I just ordered the grey GTown and white Cuse from him, I'll let you know where these two come from.  They're older shorts, maybe those come from CT and the newer models are out of HI?  Strange either way.

hey guys im about 5 11 and plan to get a few of these shorts. i dont want them too long nor too short. about an inch above knees. or somewhere between a L and xl of regular nike shorts. any suggestions for the size?

Originally Posted by mamba2526

hey guys im about 5 11 and plan to get a few of these shorts. i dont want them too long nor too short. about an inch above knees. or somewhere between a L and xl of regular nike shorts. any suggestions for the size?

Good luck. I am 5-11 also and a medium goes 3 inches below my knee. Much too long for me to play in

any leads on black florida shorts in a M? only place i found with them is NDC but regular price
frown.gif

also Chrisdec123 is 100% legit! bought from him a long long time ago when he had all NBA authentic shorts. bought from him a few months ago as well when i bought my black Duke shorts from him. got them very fast and cheap too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Would also like to know this...was thinking about buying some shorts today from him actually.

Oh and I emailed FRS last week and the lady informed me she only had NVY-WHITE Pitt Panthers left that were on sale. . .

I've ordered about 5 or 6 pair of shorts from him, legit. Got all lightning fast too.... I'm in california though.
Except our last deal, I ordered Kentucky shorts, tracking says delivered but i never got. I told him, he didn't want to accommodate. Told him take care and that was my last time purchasing from him.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any leads on black florida shorts in a M? only place i found with them is NDC but regular price
frown.gif

also Chrisdec123 is 100% legit! bought from him a long long time ago when he had all NBA authentic shorts. bought from him a few months ago as well when i bought my black Duke shorts from him. got them very fast and cheap too
pimp.gif
thy
they had all uf shorts in a bunch of colors and sizes at the nike st.augustine outlet and nike prime outlet in orlando.  they were 39.99 when i last checked

I got my Cuse & GTown shorts in from ChrisDev today and I ordered them late Monday night, so basically 1-day shipping.  These two shipped from CT as his eBay account indicates.
Both are amazing shorts, btw, not sure why I waited so long to pull the trigger on these two.

Does anyone own a pair of Arizona Wildcat SOD shorts? Does the  "Cats" logo on the hip get covered up by your shirt? I just don't want to grab a pair and have it look just like a pair of red shorts, unless I tuck my shirt in.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by mamba2526

Good luck. I am 5-11 also and a medium goes 3 inches below my knee. Much too long for me to play in

Danggg i just won a couple shorts in large. Owell ill just roll em up at the waist..but jeez dats crazy for medium lol

I like buying Nike shorts but its quite long for me. I stand 5'9 and i tend to look short in them. are there sizes that are shorter in length? I wear L size

Originally Posted by KVN

Does anyone own a pair of Arizona Wildcat SOD shorts? Does the  "Cats" logo on the hip get covered up by your shirt? I just don't want to grab a pair and have it look just like a pair of red shorts, unless I tuck my shirt in.
it depends how long your shirt is and if youre planning on getting team issued or twills.  team issued come up higher than twills.

My pick ups over the last month, nothing this thread hasn't seen before though but I'll have something new tomorrow
happy.gif
.  Sucks that the eBay sellers' supply is running low these days but all of these were $42, the GTown and Oregons are XXL and the Cuse are XL.
20110810234858.jpg

20110810232949.jpg

Dunno why the Cuse ones keep uploading sideways but I'm too lazy to mess with it.

20110810234933.jpg

I got the Cuse shorts two weeks ago and balled in them once, it was a nice reminder of why they're only the second pair of white SOD/HE shorts I've ever bought.  They're already plenty of little specs of dirt and small stains from god knows what.  And after only one wear.  These are gonna be a mess by the end of the winter.  
tired.gif

ehh wrote:
Dunno why the Cuse ones keep uploading sideways but I'm too lazy to mess with it.

20110810234933.jpg

I got the Cuse shorts two weeks ago and balled in them once, it was a nice reminder of why they're only the second pair of white SOD/HE shorts I've ever bought.  They're already plenty of little specs of dirt and small stains from god knows what.  And after only one wear.  These are gonna be a mess by the end of the winter.  
tired.gif

I'm guessing you are playing outside?
I have a lot of white based team shorts - but I only wear them for ball indoors.

Indoors - I haven't played outdoors for years, my knees can't take it.  The indoor run is very physical where I play though, lots of stupid pushing/shoving/etc in the paint.  Tend to get little specks of blood and junk and most of my shorts but it's negligible on away/dark shorts.
Just got these dropped off.  
pimp.gif

20110811134834.jpg

Back
Top Bottom