System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Anyone know where i can get Oregon hyper elite shorts, are they even out?

Thanks for any imformation

Originally Posted by MilkMoney

Anyone know where i can get Oregon hyper elite shorts, are they even out?

Thanks for any imformation
From what i know........... they dont even exist yet.  They may switch to them this upcoming season.  The only schools that switched to hyperelite uni's are Syracuse, St Johns, UConn, Mich st., Gonzaga, Texas, Miami, and Kentucky.  Im quite sure alot of schools r gonna follow suit this coming season, i just dont know which ones.  We will find out on Uni-watch on Espn.com a few month from now.

found florida white, royal, and black sod shorts at the orlando factory outlet on international dr. 
full size run all three colors.  can't remember the price. 

if i didn't hate florida, i would have picked up the royal aways. they looked great in person.

found florida white, royal, and black sod shorts at the orlando factory outlet on international dr. 
full size run all three colors.  can't remember the price. 

if i didn't hate florida, i would have picked up the royal aways. they looked great in person.

dang.......... you got me all excited, thinking that someone got some new info about unis/shorts
frown.gif

I'm not holding out any hope anymore for these shorts - Nike butchered things with the Hyperlites.  I didn't buy a single new design last year and that trend will probably continue.
I was at the Nike outlet in CT today and they did have the UConn SODs in home and away but they were the replicas - they were $30.

Originally Posted by ehh

I'm not holding out any hope anymore for these shorts - Nike butchered things with the Hyperlites.  I didn't buy a single new design last year and that trend will probably continue.
I was at the Nike outlet in CT today and they did have the UConn SODs in home and away but they were the replicas - they were $30.
You know which outlet that was? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

i know you feel man, you know i wasnt a big fan of hyper elite shorts at first, but i warmed up to them when i finally got a pair of USA's for 42 shipped.  The material isnt that bad and they look good.  I ended up buying a navy/white/gold pair that looks like them.  Im cool with the material, but they dont come up with someone better designs with it, im not going to be too happy.

When is Eastbay going to have the new shorts? I think I'm gonna order the Green Michigan State ones and a new Izzone shirt off the school site tomorow. Already got the new white ones!

Oh yeah...also need to cop the baby blue Marquette Jordan shorts off their schools site. They got a decent selection of the new Marquette Jordan clothing.

Originally Posted by rahrahs22

60225caeb8f113c1556409252199e3596e91517.jpg
d7a35873e0c7f3813aab5afc4c313ddde6318ed.jpg
pimp.gif

I play in Former Yugoslavia our uni's kinda hot...lol...WE HAVE BOTH HYPERS ON DECK DUNKS, AND FUSES
Looks dope G. How long have you've been playing there for?

Originally Posted by ehh

Eastbay has all but 10 of the SODs on sale for $39.99 right now.
Good look...but they're all XL or bigger (Except Zags, which are a Large)

So now that it's mid-November is it safe to say Nike isn't releasing any new styles this season?  Eastbay used to get the new styles in late October/early Nov IIRC.  Absolutely nothing new on Eastbay.  Disappointing, guess these have pretty much ran their course.

Back
Top Bottom