System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by andfattoo

wait, the red st john's shorts are available? and if they are where?
Well, I got my pair off Campus.  I assume they're available if you google.  If not, then
ohwell.gif

Maybe when we become more relevant our merchandise will become more available as well.
Are the SJU shorts replicas or the $60 Aerographic SOD shorts? If the latter, post pics plz
nerd.gif

My bad for the late response :

Not sure if I understand your question, I'm not that deep in the SOD game to know
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Hope these pics help, pardon the poor quality of my phone.

awt179.jpg

2ii7fx5.jpg

i keep a lucky penny in my pockets when i play =P haha
pockets when hooping are distracting to me

smh...... anyways ... True Blue you got twills, not replicia's. The grade is between replicia's and game issued shorts. I stated a page or two back that twill are actually thicker (they have two layers on the front half of the shorts as opposed to one like game issued) than game issued but i like game issued better. This goes for both regular SOD's and hyperelite shorts.

some of my game issued shorts
a few of my SOD shorts

1zyezc0.jpg

16icsuo.jpg

2s6odfn.jpg

a couple pictures of my new hyper elite shorts

2wr2bf5.jpg

i5prpd.jpg

^^^^wow, those white/yellow/green he shorts up there are nice!!!  has anyone bought a pair of the "march madness" shorts yet???  

How do you guys get these game issued shorts? There's a few I've been beasting for but have no way of getting them either due to limited availabilty or no resources.
ohwell.gif

Here are pics of the UCONN shorts I got today. Got them off Ebay from frsvegas. Bought from him many times no issue. These shorts came with dirt/grease stains all on the front. Hopefully will wash out. don't stand out as much as if they were the white ones. Other then that I like them. I think these grey ones are a little harder to come by then the navy and white ones.

4b8156eeca3f368409f7c7ef14e8027fdba10dd.jpg

42f255eeccc9a3e135387fe329f3b4b8f24d8cc.jpg

44525d1eb3ca131e3d688f0958aec5eec6fc1c0.jpg

b8e155e0c73138857dd4890040d15a1ac840214.jpg

05425fbedecb239433280ca4eeb3dd48b1cd994.jpg

Thanks for posting the UConns.  Those just aren't going to grow on me, took me a while to come around to their SOD shorts a few years back but ultimately I really liked them.  These though, smh.  The design is just horrible.  Looks like those knock off Collesium-brand things you find in Marshall's or TJ Maxx.  
mad.gif

No Problem. Haha. Yea, I know what your saying about them. I've seen the ones you are talking about. There is nothing to these. They are paper thin with a very thin silky lining. If I buy anymore it's going to be after the season, and hopefully get them on a decent discount.

Eastbay has up some new Hyper Elite shorts. They have Oregon and Illinois like I wanted, but not in the colors I want. SMH.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Eastbay has up some new Hyper Elite shorts. They have Oregon and Illinois like I wanted, but not in the colors I want. SMH.
Am digging the black Oregon ones and the grey Kansas States.  Which color you looking for in Oregon and Ill?  I believe NDC has the Green Oregon ones.  I am guessing the Orange ILL may be a little tougher to find.  Good luck

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

How do you guys get these game issued shorts? There's a few I've been beasting for but have no way of getting them either due to limited availabilty or no resources.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Am digging the black Oregon ones and the grey Kansas States.  Which color you looking for in Oregon and Ill?  I believe NDC has the Green Oregon ones.  I am guessing the Orange ILL may be a little tougher to find.  Good luck

The Oregon home whites. And the range Illinois shorts should be the most available IMO, they wear range at home.

Back
Top Bottom