T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

1) Fab will have the best verse, as usual.

2) The guy who said that T.I. has no delivery is a moron.

3) The guy who said that Drake got T.I. on "Fancy" is a moron.

2 & 3 might be the same person.

Son, shutup.You don't even know what delivery is. Just the fact that you ride Fab's monotone phallus proves this. Go play somewhere.

I pretty much expected you guys to take the side of the person with more posts. Its only reasonable to expect that followers in real life will always be followers online. "Maybe if I quote I'll finally be accepted!". No, you're still a lame.

I'm still waiting for the mysterious Drake simping Fancy verse and how artists continually come weaker on featured songs than their own.

Give me one artist where every single one of his featured verses are worse than every single one of his own sons' verses. 
laugh.gif
I'll be waiting.

Idiots.

Son, shutup.You don't even know what delivery is. Just the fact that you ride Fab's monotone phallus proves this. Go play somewhere.

I pretty much expected you guys to take the side of the person with more posts. Its only reasonable to expect that followers in real life will always be followers online. "Maybe if I quote I'll finally be accepted!". No, you're still a lame.

I'm still waiting for the mysterious Drake simping Fancy verse and how artists continually come weaker on featured songs than their own.

Give me one artist where every single one of his featured verses are worse than every single one of his own sons' verses. 
laugh.gif
I'll be waiting.

Idiots.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
I'll be waiting.

Idiots.

The people who said that are dumb too.

And it's probably Kanye fans. You know why? Cuz that *!#$# can't spit for $@@#. On his solo tracks, his weak lyrics go under the radar because his production overshadows the lyrics.

But put this dude on a feature, and he gets exposed.

But you're stilll wrong about T.I. not having delivery, and about Drake getting him on "Fancy."
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'll be waiting.

Idiots.

The people who said that are dumb too.

And it's probably Kanye fans. You know why? Cuz that *!#$# can't spit for $@@#. On his solo tracks, his weak lyrics go under the radar because his production overshadows the lyrics.

But put this dude on a feature, and he gets exposed.

But you're stilll wrong about T.I. not having delivery, and about Drake getting him on "Fancy."
roll.gif

How you gonna call me out for not knowing what delivery is?

Of all the rappers that don't have delivery...you chose to say that T.I. doesn't have delivery? That's funny, cuz dude has one of the best deliveries out there. 
roll.gif

Of all the rappers that don't have delivery...you chose to say that T.I. doesn't have delivery? That's funny, cuz dude has one of the best deliveries out there. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Go ahead, humor me. What is delivery? Because its obvious you don't know what it is.

roll.gif

Go ahead, humor me. What is delivery? Because its obvious you don't know what it is.

roll.gif

roll.gif

I don't need to "humor" you. You're a clown.

laugh.gif
says the guy with the Az avatar.

Thought so. Next time, stay out of conversations that are above your head fam.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let me guess... AZ has no delivery either, yeah?

And I know you ain't talkin' with your Jordan Farmar avatar.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom