T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I don't need to "humor" you. You're a clown.

laugh.gif
says the guy with the Az avatar.

Thought so. Next time, stay out of conversations that are above your head fam.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let me guess... AZ has no delivery either, yeah?

And I know you ain't talkin' with your Jordan Farmar avatar.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Too bad Farmar ain't black
laugh.gif
. Try again, lame.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Too bad Farmar ain't black
laugh.gif
. Try again, lame.

"TI has no delivery, if you think he does, you obviously don't know what delivery is."  try saying something substantial.  TI murked drake on fancy, if drake couldnt sing hooks, there'd be no reason for him to live.  getting on fab for being monotone when you like drake? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you lame as hell, cuz.  you WOULD think dead and gone was the song that kept TI relevant, being a drake fan and all.  chick song listening herb 
grin.gif

in summation, get outta here with that bs son.  %*%%!#! **** rider, aubrey's cripple !@@ sack is slapping all on your chin

"TI has no delivery, if you think he does, you obviously don't know what delivery is."  try saying something substantial.  TI murked drake on fancy, if drake couldnt sing hooks, there'd be no reason for him to live.  getting on fab for being monotone when you like drake? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you lame as hell, cuz.  you WOULD think dead and gone was the song that kept TI relevant, being a drake fan and all.  chick song listening herb 
grin.gif

in summation, get outta here with that bs son.  %*%%!#! **** rider, aubrey's cripple !@@ sack is slapping all on your chin

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

So Drake's as monotone as Fab? How about you get Fab's shlong out your right ear, T.I's phallus out of your left ear, and start listening to the music fam
roll.gif

And yea, Timberlake is responsible for T.I. being even remotely relevant today. Dead and gone was the only single he had in 2009. So shut up you lame.

And
laugh.gif
@ talking about chick songs when T.I's biggest solo hit with NO features is "Whatever You Like". That's THE chick/simp song. But i'd expect you to like it because you have a gopher hole between your legs that's used to being penetrated to that tune.
laugh.gif

I'll be damned if i'm bout to be taught about rap from a dude with an SN that's a saying that only comes out of chicks' mouths.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

So Drake's as monotone as Fab? How about you get Fab's shlong out your right ear, T.I's phallus out of your left ear, and start listening to the music fam
roll.gif

And yea, Timberlake is responsible for T.I. being even remotely relevant today. Dead and gone was the only single he had in 2009. So shut up you lame.

And
laugh.gif
@ talking about chick songs when T.I's biggest solo hit with NO features is "Whatever You Like". That's THE chick/simp song. But i'd expect you to like it because you have a gopher hole between your legs that's used to being penetrated to that tune.
laugh.gif

I'll be damned if i'm bout to be taught about rap from a dude with an SN that's a saying that only comes out of chicks' mouths.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys, I got nothing to say because i just got sonned

word
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys, I got nothing to say because i just got sonned

word
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Son, don't you live in Canada? You should thank Drake for making your entire country matter all of a sudden
laugh.gif

Your opinion on anything music related that doesn't concern Nelly Furtado is useless.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Son, don't you live in Canada? You should thank Drake for making your entire country matter all of a sudden
laugh.gif

Your opinion on anything music related that doesn't concern Nelly Furtado is useless.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

did I say drake's as monotone as fab?  wipe drake's kids out of your eyes and read what i actually said.  drake IS monotone, but you prolly too busy fantasizing about going $$# to mouth on him to notice.

his biggest solo hit in terms of radio play and popularity was whatever you like, but that's not the only thing he can hang his hat on.  he has bangers, street ##!%, that drake can never ever hope to touch.  trap muzik, urban legend >>>>>>> drake's career.  TI broke into the biz with three straight street albums, and made a few simp songs much later to keep his money up.  drake's whole claim to fame is THE biggest simp song ever made, and he hasnt really deviated from making simp songs so far.  try again, lame
happy.gif

drake's a herb from the suburbs of toronto who got jump started by playing a cripple on a teenage soap opera.  "my" country is also the USA, so u might wanna fall back son, go back to what you know, like slurping on drake's sack.

guess you're damned, bruh, i just put you on game, and i live in canada.  might wanna log off now
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

did I say drake's as monotone as fab?  wipe drake's kids out of your eyes and read what i actually said.  drake IS monotone, but you prolly too busy fantasizing about going $$# to mouth on him to notice.

his biggest solo hit in terms of radio play and popularity was whatever you like, but that's not the only thing he can hang his hat on.  he has bangers, street ##!%, that drake can never ever hope to touch.  trap muzik, urban legend >>>>>>> drake's career.  TI broke into the biz with three straight street albums, and made a few simp songs much later to keep his money up.  drake's whole claim to fame is THE biggest simp song ever made, and he hasnt really deviated from making simp songs so far.  try again, lame
happy.gif

drake's a herb from the suburbs of toronto who got jump started by playing a cripple on a teenage soap opera.  "my" country is also the USA, so u might wanna fall back son, go back to what you know, like slurping on drake's sack.

guess you're damned, bruh, i just put you on game, and i live in canada.  might wanna log off now
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

happy.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you arguing about who's the better artist when the conversation's not even about that. That's how I know you stay on Clifford's scrotum.

But if you want to play that game let's wait until both of them retire and see who's career will be more decorated. Son, do you really want to play that game?
laugh.gif

I couldn't care less about Drake's childhood story (that you seem to know better than Optimus). Clifford's a snitch and I would expect someone from Canada to not care about the hypocrisy of his music given that.

Given his idiocy his career is officially over now so you might want to check if the pen that he's going to be staying in allows conjugal visits
laugh.gif

Son said "I'm gonna buy you whatever you like even though i'm not smashing" is more of a simp statement than "You're the best I ever smashed"
roll.gif

And your country ain't the U.S. You're obviously too much of a lame if you couldn't last here and had to move up to the U.S.'s feces repository. 

You know nothing about rap. You're from Canada, and you're a male and say "wheredeydodatat". You might as well change your first name to 'lame".

EDIT:

PLUS you listen to Gucci AND Boosie? Son... why are you even alive? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

happy.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ you arguing about who's the better artist when the conversation's not even about that. That's how I know you stay on Clifford's scrotum.

But if you want to play that game let's wait until both of them retire and see who's career will be more decorated. Son, do you really want to play that game?
laugh.gif

I couldn't care less about Drake's childhood story (that you seem to know better than Optimus). Clifford's a snitch and I would expect someone from Canada to not care about the hypocrisy of his music given that.

Given his idiocy his career is officially over now so you might want to check if the pen that he's going to be staying in allows conjugal visits
laugh.gif

Son said "I'm gonna buy you whatever you like even though i'm not smashing" is more of a simp statement than "You're the best I ever smashed"
roll.gif

And your country ain't the U.S. You're obviously too much of a lame if you couldn't last here and had to move up to the U.S.'s feces repository. 

You know nothing about rap. You're from Canada, and you're a male and say "wheredeydodatat". You might as well change your first name to 'lame".

EDIT:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

happy.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

i listen to all types of music, me listening to gucci has what to do with anything?  sit your +%% down, wannabe hip hop elitist, real hip hop elitist aint even accept u in their ranks cuz u a drake stan
roll.gif
.  lol at you resorting to stalking my post history to come up with !!%@ to say, you lame as %%@$.  you must mistaken me for drake, i dont want your attention, get a life son.  ok i live in canada, and?  i got dual citizenship, and im in the most livable city in the world, where u at son?  u got nothing else to say but these wack +%% jokes about canada, fall back, u dont know !!%@ about hip hop

as you'll know from stalking my posts, i posted some gucci and boosie that i listen to when im about to go party, you prolly listen to !!%@ like best i ever had before you party, wait never mind, you aint even get invited to parties , simp +%% !*!!+.  prolly stay blasting find your love in the whip with the windows down on a friday nite, ole "I'm more than just an option" lookin boy trolling for ugly girls that get gassed up by drake.  that songs prolly the anthem to your whole life, going
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
when all the wack +%% females u stay around don't accept your corny +%% and wont let u smash.  your names the "bachellor" and u a drake stan, just go ahead and change your name to something that'll spell out INS as theinitials.  two can play that game 
grin.gif

im not even gonna defend TI like that, but u on some next !!%@ if u think drake is a better rapper, or drake has a better delivery, or drake murked TI on fancy, or a lot of !!%@ u said in this thread. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Look guys. Tiny's on NT.

roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

happy.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif

i listen to all types of music, me listening to gucci has what to do with anything?  sit your +%% down, wannabe hip hop elitist, real hip hop elitist aint even accept u in their ranks cuz u a drake stan
roll.gif
.  lol at you resorting to stalking my post history to come up with !!%@ to say, you lame as %%@$.  you must mistaken me for drake, i dont want your attention, get a life son.  ok i live in canada, and?  i got dual citizenship, and im in the most livable city in the world, where u at son?  u got nothing else to say but these wack +%% jokes about canada, fall back, u dont know !!%@ about hip hop

as you'll know from stalking my posts, i posted some gucci and boosie that i listen to when im about to go party, you prolly listen to !!%@ like best i ever had before you party, wait never mind, you aint even get invited to parties , simp +%% !*!!+.  prolly stay blasting find your love in the whip with the windows down on a friday nite, ole "I'm more than just an option" lookin boy trolling for ugly girls that get gassed up by drake.  that songs prolly the anthem to your whole life, going
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
when all the wack +%% females u stay around don't accept your corny +%% and wont let u smash.  your names the "bachellor" and u a drake stan, just go ahead and change your name to something that'll spell out INS as theinitials.  two can play that game 
grin.gif

im not even gonna defend TI like that, but u on some next !!%@ if u think drake is a better rapper, or drake has a better delivery, or drake murked TI on fancy, or a lot of !!%@ u said in this thread. 

Back
Top Bottom