T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

Between the picture of the teddy bear and ''Look guys. Tiny's on NT''...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done.

forums/16 is easily the best spot on this Yuku forsaken website...

Between the picture of the teddy bear and ''Look guys. Tiny's on NT''...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done.

forums/16 is easily the best spot on this Yuku forsaken website...

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Drake murks everyone on it, bet that
lol

With the exception of 3000, Drake has collabed with everyone on there and has outclassed them.

Drake's verse on Forever > 'Ye's verse

Drake's 1st and second verses on Fancy > T.I's verse

And we all saw what he did to Fab on the Throw it in the bag remix
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Wasn't Fancy DRAKES SONG? Would he not out perform him on his OWN SONG? 
Wasn't Forever his song also? You are expected to out perform everyone on your own track.

So wait, you think 'Ye and T.I. were like "Well I would go hard, but its Drake's track so ima fall back and make it look like he ate me"
roll.gif

You obviously have never been in anything competitive in your life. I don't care who's track it is, I'm going my hardest.

T.I is the most overrated artist in existence. His delivery is trash, subpar lyrics, repetitive subject matter... if Timberlake didn't bless him with that Dead and Gone hook he'd have been irrelevant 2 years ago. But you dudes are infatuated with his "swag" like some females
30t6p3b.gif
. $!%%'s disgusting, b. Yea Luda's a cartoon character but it's pretty obvious who's more relevant at this point. Then again I don't expect people down south to know anything about good music anyway. 
laugh.gif
Yeah, so I guess growing up my entire life playing Basketball, Football, and being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do disqualifies me from being competitive? Yeah... But I'll stop that right there

How much more energy do you you think an artist would put into his own product? You think Kanye is going to go all out on someone else's song like he would for his own?

Have you ever seen Kanye give *#$%%% better beats than the ones on his own albums? Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?

Just because YOU would go your hardest on any track doesn't mean they will. Hell what proof of lyrical ability do you even have to even make the statement? Its clear and obvious if you listen to the music that Kanye and T.I go harder on their own tracks then when they are featured. 

Listen to "Fancy" then listen to "I'm back", I'ts clear what track T.I put more effort into...

Hell, Listen to Graduation then listen to anything Kanye was featured on after he dropped 808's up until he got on "Run This Town", do you not see the difference in his effort? 

The ignorance in your post amazes me btw. 

Based on the logic of your post I can already tell that your low IQ translates to low basketball IQ, football IQ, and a black belt you won out of a cereal box.

So you're telling me that all of 'Ye's beats he gave to other artists are worse than all the ones on his albums? So, I can't find one beat that he gave to someone else that's better than one beat on any of his albums?
roll.gif

Son, i'm telling you; you don't want to play this game.

"Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?" " Are you an idiot? Do you not realize that Kanye is a subpar emcee, maybe that's why he isn't able to outshine others?

Like, I have yet to hear a reasoning as to why they wouldn't go as hard on a product that's not strictly their own. These songs are going to be heard by millions of people. And in the rap industry you're only as good as your last verse. So, you're right. Artists will risk their popularity and the gaining of new fans by purposely spitting a verse that they know is not up to their standards
laugh.gif

So what do you have to say about artists that continually spit better verses on features than they do on their own albums
roll.gif

Do you see how dumb your logic is? If I could, I'd travel back in time, break in to your grandma's house, and smack her for even having the thought of conceiving someone that would eventually conceive you.
You really go hard behind this computer screen huh? First off, shut that !@$* up. You ain't about that life boy. Don't spit out !@$* you can't follow up with. You a real disrespectful type of dude. Type that get scratched and call for backup. Dead that. 
Are you stupid? Deaf? Or just don't listen to the same music we all listen to? NAME ONE SONG that Ye' has murdered on the caliber of his own that he was featured on. Nobody said Ye' gives away garbage beats. But aside from Jay, who does Ye' go all out for to make tracks? NAME ONE PERSON that has had a Graduation beat... Name ONE OTHER PERSON that got a "Takeover" besides Jay? When's the last time Ye' just went around passing out beats that he would use for himself? The dude has been recorded stating that he keeps all the good beats for himself. #@%$% you dumb? Are you deaf? I'll ask again... Go back and listen to his music, he says the !@$* himself... His first album, last track. 

I take my chain, my 15 seconds of fame
And come back next year with the whole !%##%%% game
Ain't nobody expect Kanye to end up on top
They expected that College Dropout to drop and then flop
Then maybe he stop savin' all the good beats for himself
Rocafella's only %#!%+% that help
Has he not kept all the good !@$* for himself album after album? Ye' ALWAYS has the best beats for himself. And if not for him, for Jay. The last heater I've heard Ye' produce was "Live Fast Die Young". And thats only because All of Ross' beats are fire on that album for the most part. 

And my logic is twisted? Just because Ye' spits a decent verse on someone's track doesn't mean he went off and dropped heat. Stop getting excited by anything someone drops. Drake out shined them dudes on those songs because those were HIS TRACKS. +*%+ someone look like getting out shined on their own !@$*? You hear the stupid %#* logic you're coming up with? 

Dudes don't think "Oh I'm going to fall back on spitting heat because this is drakes song", No you idiot, its an attitude that they have before even recording. Of course they are going to put MORE EFFORT into their OWN TRACK. They get a feature and they do it for some exposure while they don't have an album out and for the money. 

It's common sense... But obviously common sense is something you've lacked throughout this entire thread. Possibly before you even logged in this morning. 

#@%$% from NYC and he thinks he's know all - be all. Shut that dumb !@$* up. Go to bed

Don't ever come out your mouth talking on my moms or grandmother again. You spineless teddy rupskin made %#* boy... 

Son, I would call you ******ed but it would be foul calling an actual ******ed person, ******ed

First you say "nobody says Ye gives away garbage beats", then you quote a braggadocios verse saying that he keeps all the good ones. You said "Have you ever seen Kanye give *#$%%% better beats than the ones on his own albums? ". I take it you haven't listened to the whole  Be album, right? I take it you never listened to Dreams right? Slow Jamz all of a sudden doesn't exist right?
roll.gif
. And that's just off the top of my head. You really want me to go and name tracks from Ye's albums that those songs take @$#*# on? You're such a clown.

Ye goes all out for Jay yet he produced a sizable amount of garbage for BP3 right? Son, you don't even know what you're talking about. And go ahead and tell me that all the Ye produced beats on BP3 are hot
laugh.gif

I guess Em decided that he wasn't going to put any effort in to Renegade when he SMASHED Jay on that right? So that means that Em's just that much of a better than emcee that he could take a day off and still son Jay?
laugh.gif

I guess Ye is such a better rapper than Jay that he took a day off and still completely outshined Jay on his own track too right? So that means that Ye is that much of a better emcee than Jay that he could take a day off and still son him, right?
laugh.gif
Because obviously no one ever goes hard on anyone else's tracks, just cause its someone else's track
laugh.gif

Son, honestly... you're just an idiot. Don't even reply fam. You're wrong, accept it. 

You're just dumb. My point was that Drake went harder than those dudes because it was his track. Nobody said they didn't go hard on the tracks. I said drake went HARDER ON THE TRACKS. So according to you, based off what I said, you've come to the conclusion that I stated that just because Drake went harder than them on the track, then NOBODY else went in? 
Run this town was not an ill beat? Empire state of Mind was not an ill beat? Already home was not an ill *$# beat? Hater was the only track that Ye produces off that album that was garbage. 

No, I didn't say Ye' gives out garbage beats, and yes I did say that Ye' keeps all the BEST beats for himself. Does that mean that the beats that Kanye gives out are garbage? No. That means that even though Kanye gives out great tracks, he still keeps the very best tracks for himself. You aren't reading. You're lacking in the very basic fundamentals of education. Read what the $%#% I wrote. Use your mind and logic skills to understand what I am saying and maybe you wont look like an idiot in every response you've posted to not only me, but to everyone else in this thread. 

I'm done. 

I would call you remedial, but it would be foul calling someone who can't read, stupid

lol

With the exception of 3000, Drake has collabed with everyone on there and has outclassed them.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Wasn't Forever his song also? You are expected to out perform everyone on your own track.

So wait, you think 'Ye and T.I. were like "Well I would go hard, but its Drake's track so ima fall back and make it look like he ate me"
roll.gif

You obviously have never been in anything competitive in your life. I don't care who's track it is, I'm going my hardest.

T.I is the most overrated artist in existence. His delivery is trash, subpar lyrics, repetitive subject matter... if Timberlake didn't bless him with that Dead and Gone hook he'd have been irrelevant 2 years ago. But you dudes are infatuated with his "swag" like some females
30t6p3b.gif
. $!%%'s disgusting, b. Yea Luda's a cartoon character but it's pretty obvious who's more relevant at this point. Then again I don't expect people down south to know anything about good music anyway. 
laugh.gif
Yeah, so I guess growing up my entire life playing Basketball, Football, and being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do disqualifies me from being competitive? Yeah... But I'll stop that right there

How much more energy do you you think an artist would put into his own product? You think Kanye is going to go all out on someone else's song like he would for his own?

Have you ever seen Kanye give *#$%%% better beats than the ones on his own albums? Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?

Just because YOU would go your hardest on any track doesn't mean they will. Hell what proof of lyrical ability do you even have to even make the statement? Its clear and obvious if you listen to the music that Kanye and T.I go harder on their own tracks then when they are featured. 

Listen to "Fancy" then listen to "I'm back", I'ts clear what track T.I put more effort into...

Hell, Listen to Graduation then listen to anything Kanye was featured on after he dropped 808's up until he got on "Run This Town", do you not see the difference in his effort? 

Based on the logic of your post I can already tell that your low IQ translates to low basketball IQ, football IQ, and a black belt you won out of a cereal box.

So you're telling me that all of 'Ye's beats he gave to other artists are worse than all the ones on his albums? So, I can't find one beat that he gave to someone else that's better than one beat on any of his albums?
roll.gif

"Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?" " Are you an idiot? Do you not realize that Kanye is a subpar emcee, maybe that's why he isn't able to outshine others?

Like, I have yet to hear a reasoning as to why they wouldn't go as hard on a product that's not strictly their own. These songs are going to be heard by millions of people. And in the rap industry you're only as good as your last verse. So, you're right. Artists will risk their popularity and the gaining of new fans by purposely spitting a verse that they know is not up to their standards
laugh.gif

So what do you have to say about artists that continually spit better verses on features than they do on their own albums
roll.gif

Do you see how dumb your logic is? If I could, I'd travel back in time, break in to your grandma's house, and smack her for even having the thought of conceiving someone that would eventually conceive you.
You really go hard behind this computer screen huh? First off, shut that !@$* up. You ain't about that life boy. Don't spit out !@$* you can't follow up with. You a real disrespectful type of dude. Type that get scratched and call for backup. Dead that. 
Are you stupid? Deaf? Or just don't listen to the same music we all listen to? NAME ONE SONG that Ye' has murdered on the caliber of his own that he was featured on. Nobody said Ye' gives away garbage beats. But aside from Jay, who does Ye' go all out for to make tracks? NAME ONE PERSON that has had a Graduation beat... Name ONE OTHER PERSON that got a "Takeover" besides Jay? When's the last time Ye' just went around passing out beats that he would use for himself? The dude has been recorded stating that he keeps all the good beats for himself. #@%$% you dumb? Are you deaf? I'll ask again... Go back and listen to his music, he says the !@$* himself... His first album, last track. 

Has he not kept all the good !@$* for himself album after album? Ye' ALWAYS has the best beats for himself. And if not for him, for Jay. The last heater I've heard Ye' produce was "Live Fast Die Young". And thats only because All of Ross' beats are fire on that album for the most part. 

And my logic is twisted? Just because Ye' spits a decent verse on someone's track doesn't mean he went off and dropped heat. Stop getting excited by anything someone drops. Drake out shined them dudes on those songs because those were HIS TRACKS. +*%+ someone look like getting out shined on their own !@$*? You hear the stupid %#* logic you're coming up with? 

Dudes don't think "Oh I'm going to fall back on spitting heat because this is drakes song", No you idiot, its an attitude that they have before even recording. Of course they are going to put MORE EFFORT into their OWN TRACK. They get a feature and they do it for some exposure while they don't have an album out and for the money. 

It's common sense... But obviously common sense is something you've lacked throughout this entire thread. Possibly before you even logged in this morning. 

#@%$% from NYC and he thinks he's know all - be all. Shut that dumb !@$* up. Go to bed

Don't ever come out your mouth talking on my moms or grandmother again. You spineless teddy rupskin made %#* boy... 

Son, I would call you ******ed but it would be foul calling an actual ******ed person, ******ed

First you say "nobody says Ye gives away garbage beats", then you quote a braggadocios verse saying that he keeps all the good ones. You said "Have you ever seen Kanye give *#$%%% better beats than the ones on his own albums? ". I take it you haven't listened to the whole  Be album, right? I take it you never listened to Dreams right? Slow Jamz all of a sudden doesn't exist right?
roll.gif
. And that's just off the top of my head. You really want me to go and name tracks from Ye's albums that those songs take @$#*# on? You're such a clown.

Ye goes all out for Jay yet he produced a sizable amount of garbage for BP3 right? Son, you don't even know what you're talking about. And go ahead and tell me that all the Ye produced beats on BP3 are hot
laugh.gif

I guess Em decided that he wasn't going to put any effort in to Renegade when he SMASHED Jay on that right? So that means that Em's just that much of a better than emcee that he could take a day off and still son Jay?
laugh.gif

I guess Ye is such a better rapper than Jay that he took a day off and still completely outshined Jay on his own track too right? So that means that Ye is that much of a better emcee than Jay that he could take a day off and still son him, right?
laugh.gif
Because obviously no one ever goes hard on anyone else's tracks, just cause its someone else's track
laugh.gif

Son, honestly... you're just an idiot. Don't even reply fam. You're wrong, accept it. 

You're just dumb. My point was that Drake went harder than those dudes because it was his track. Nobody said they didn't go hard on the tracks. I said drake went HARDER ON THE TRACKS. So according to you, based off what I said, you've come to the conclusion that I stated that just because Drake went harder than them on the track, then NOBODY else went in? 
Run this town was not an ill beat? Empire state of Mind was not an ill beat? Already home was not an ill *$# beat? Hater was the only track that Ye produces off that album that was garbage. 

No, I didn't say Ye' gives out garbage beats, and yes I did say that Ye' keeps all the BEST beats for himself. Does that mean that the beats that Kanye gives out are garbage? No. That means that even though Kanye gives out great tracks, he still keeps the very best tracks for himself. You aren't reading. You're lacking in the very basic fundamentals of education. Read what the $%#% I wrote. Use your mind and logic skills to understand what I am saying and maybe you wont look like an idiot in every response you've posted to not only me, but to everyone else in this thread. 

I'm done. 

I would call you remedial, but it would be foul calling someone who can't read, stupid

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm done. 

Son, are you an idiot? First you say people "go harder" on their own tracks than ones that they're featured on. Then I son you, then its "na they went hard, but Drake went the hardest". Son, there aren't levels of  "going hard". Going hard means going 100% fam.  Either you go hard or you don't. You sound dumb talkin bout "He went hard level 3, but the OTHER guy went hard level 5"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"No, I didn't say Ye' gives out garbage beats, and yes I did say that Ye' keeps all the BEST beats for himself." Yes idiot. And I gave you a whole album of Ye's beats plus 2 random songs that are better than some, if not a lot of Ye's production on his own albums. Do I have to break it down for you?

So since he keeps the best beats for his albums, and Dreams is a Game song (so it's not on any of his albums), its safe to say that every beat that Ye produced for his albums is better than Dreams right?
roll.gif

You know that's blasphemous, because Dreams is one of the best beats Ye made fam. And that's just one song, you'd be dumb to think I couldn't think up of more if I actually cared to.

The fact that you don't even  understand what you're arguing is hilarious by the way.

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm done. 

Son, are you an idiot? First you say people "go harder" on their own tracks than ones that they're featured on. Then I son you, then its "na they went hard, but Drake went the hardest". Son, there aren't levels of  "going hard". Going hard means going 100% fam.  Either you go hard or you don't. You sound dumb talkin bout "He went hard level 3, but the OTHER guy went hard level 5"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"No, I didn't say Ye' gives out garbage beats, and yes I did say that Ye' keeps all the BEST beats for himself." Yes idiot. And I gave you a whole album of Ye's beats plus 2 random songs that are better than some, if not a lot of Ye's production on his own albums. Do I have to break it down for you?

So since he keeps the best beats for his albums, and Dreams is a Game song (so it's not on any of his albums), its safe to say that every beat that Ye produced for his albums is better than Dreams right?
roll.gif

You know that's blasphemous, because Dreams is one of the best beats Ye made fam. And that's just one song, you'd be dumb to think I couldn't think up of more if I actually cared to.

The fact that you don't even  understand what you're arguing is hilarious by the way.

Back
Top Bottom