T.I. Ft Andre 3000-Sorry

Song is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..T.I. did his thing, and of course 3 Stacks just wrecks it..What this man does to features is just
mean.gif

If this the kinda TIP I'm gonna get, then I'm pretty excited for Trouble Man.

Sound like NT Sheep. Remember when jeezy fell off?
This is a nice right here.
pimp.gif
grin.gif
I'm a big T.I. fan but most of his music since his last prison bid has been underwhelming to me. Jeezy never fell off to me so miss me with that.

We all don't have to like the same songs.

As soon as the beat dropped I knew Dre was gonna go in on this one :smokin

Been looking forward to this track & it didn't dissapoint... T.I. did his thing, the hook was cool, & 3K bodied another feature.

Damn at the apology to Big Boi :\

Last edited:
The first Andre3000 verse in like 4 years that didnt suck.

Nevermind, listend to it agian the streak continues. My expectations were so low that he almost snuck by me.... Verse is wack. 3.6/10

Last edited:
songs ok ,i like the way he spits but he needs a better beat selection..this one is cool tho nothing spectacular but at least it doesnt sound like techno..

I didn't like Andre's verse all that much. I'm not a fan of his delivery all the time.

Flame suit activated

Beat and hook aren't the best.

All three verses are :pimp: tho.

I don't get how ****** be like "oh Andre's verse is wack" and then go into the Kendrick thread praising anything he spits like it's the 2nd coming of Jesus. Y'all be having serious bias on here.

Last edited:
Beat and hook aren't the best.

All three verses are
pimp.gif
tho.

I don't get how ****** be like "oh Andre's verse is wack" and then go into the Kendrick thread praising anything he spits like it's the 2nd coming of Jesus. Y'all be having serious bias on here.
The irony. Everytime this dude spits a verse 80% of the music forum calls it the verse of the year even when hes putting out his struggle bars and actually saying "bloopty bloo and bleepty bleep" on record. There is ZERO objectivity when it comes to this guys raps. No one cares that 9/10 if not 10/10 them suck, they let it ride becuase its 3 stacks.

inb4 what hes saying its so mindblowingly brilliant that it must be going over my head.

Last edited:
The irony. Everytime this dude spits a verse 80% of the music forum calls it the verse of the year even when hes putting out his struggle bars and actually saying "bloopty bloo and bleepty bleep" on record. There is ZERO objectivity when it comes to this guys raps. No one cares that 9/10 if not 10/10 them suck, they let it ride becuase its 3 stacks.

inb4 what hes saying its so mindblowingly brilliant that it must be going over my head.
Never seen a sn so accurate

I never said it was verse of the year. I said it was nice, i.e. better than a lot of **** people out here spitting, especially from these new rappers y'all slob down, so fall back slim.

Back
Top Bottom