T-Mac still a second round virgin unappreciation post

he one of my fav players man i used rock the number 1 in hs and to still see he can' get out is just sad
frown.gif
even deron williams felt bad i hope he gets in a basketball movie and makesthe
playoffs in there he deserves it

off topic: any1 know if they sell the OLDSCHOOL rockets jerseys (yes with the stripes and rocket) with MCGRADYS name on it?
ive always wanted one
thanx

he'll get out next yr.

next yr, only lakers and spurs are arguably better if houston stays healthy. just needs to stay healthy that's all.

they took a jazz team with 40% of the starting lineup out for 3 games and houston's best player is battling 2 major injuries.

IF this team stays healthy (like i said IF), no doubt tmac would have advanced this yr. so IF they stay healthy next yr, they should get the #1 seed and moveon. BIG IF though

smh.gif
it really SUCKS!

but mehh. first round loss, second round loss, WCF loss. as long as you dont win the championship, they're still the same..

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

off topic: any1 know if they sell the OLDSCHOOL rockets jerseys (yes with the stripes and rocket) with MCGRADYS name on it?
ive always wanted one
thanx

they changed the jerseys before he got traded so if u those jerseys than their just fake

I hope he gets traded or the Rockets management puts better players around the team. Especially someone that can come off the bench for McGrady

Dude can light it up, but at this point in his career, being in the league 10 years, I'm not completely convinced that he understands the nuances of thegame enough to be the type of player his fans want him to be.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dude can light it up, but at this point in his career, being in the league 10 years, I'm not completely convinced that he understands the nuances of the game enough to be the type of player his fans want him to be.

It's like what Hubie said tonight.

When talking about T-Mac and him not advancing, nobody ever talks about his rebounding, assists, etc.

He's averaged 7 rebounds 7 assists this series.

He had 10 rebs 5 assists tonight.

He definitely needs to work on his FT% this offseason.

All in all though, playing on one shoulder and a bum knee, this year, I'll give him a pass.

Especially after watching everybody around him stink it up tonight, minus Luis.

Next year is the year, or blow this team up.

But honestly, I think he's a legit 3rd scorer away from advancing to the 2nd round.

Yao --> T-Mac --> ???

To be succesful in this league nowadays, you need either a great overall TEAM, or 3 offensive weapons. Each one who can score when called upon, IMO.

I rout for T-Mac every year, and as much as I want to say, "dude is doing everything he can to win," whenever I see other stars win with a bunch ofscrubs, it gives me doubts about T-Mac.

In his defense though, only once of twice was his team expected to make it out the first round.

Oh well, when is his contract up? He can always go to the Spurs.
happy.gif

^ I definitely agree with that last line, no question.

And Tracy has definitely never been on A) a well-balanced team, or B) a team with 3 legitimate scoring threats.

There's nothing he can do when his team falls to scraps on him. They're good to go until Rafer gets a flat tire.

Dude can light it up, but at this point in his career, being in the league 10 years, I'm not completely convinced that he understands the nuances of the game enough to be the type of player his fans want him to be.

?

Tmac fans answer me this please.

Why on Gods green earth with the talent he gave him, he didn't play like he did tonight any other games?

That to me is clearly why he's a 2nd round virgin. You do what you do and make your team follow suit especially if you getting beat.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Tmac fans answer me this please.

Why on Gods green earth with the talent he gave him, he didn't play like he did tonight any other games?

That to me is clearly why he's a 2nd round virgin. You do what you do and make your team follow suit especially if you getting beat.

It's like somebody said in the game thread.

It's basically like how the Lakers team were the past couple of years.

Kobe would light it up, but they'd still lose. Or he'd try to get everybody involved, and they couldn't do anything.

Like tonight. He went off, but nobody else showed up.

Plus without Yao, Sloan was smart. He threw 4 guys at him the whole series. AK, Harpring, Brewer and Korver.

Jazz were just the better team.

Back
Top Bottom