T-Mac still a second round virgin unappreciation post

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i hope he gets in a basketball movie and makes the playoffs in there he deserves it

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I definitely agree with that last line, no question.

And Tracy has definitely never been on A) a well-balanced team, or B) a team with 3 legitimate scoring threats.

p garrity, tmac and g.hill?

He doesn't take over games the way he used to.

he's losing his superstar ability.

he used to be an unstoppable dynamic scorer flying through the air.

his back problems are catchin up..herbal medicine making his eyes even more crossed

...I just wish he would attack more instead of settling for some jumpers. He's basically unstoppable when he attacks strong.

^ I agree, you figure he's one of those guys that can score everytime but then he's just sitting out there just shooting jumpers.

Definitely unappreciated. My girlfriend and I were talking about how Tracy will probably never see a Game 1 of a 2nd round playoff series, let alone a trip toany finals. He's an extremely dynamic player and I was hoping that this would be the year...perhaps next year. I still think he'll make it one day, Ijust don't see him retiring without a ring with the teams that he's played on.

one thing that puzzles me though is that he's got good teammates (battier, scola, rafer) but they cant seem to take the load off him. maybe t-mac is reallythe problem? maybe the way he plays makes his teammates disappear when needed? i dont know.

i think he can still be the tmac of old if he wants to. but he just chooses not to for the team and he knows he wont win it all by himself.

does he have a better cast than the cavs? yao > Z, i just dont see how TMac makes any of his teammates better the way bron does.

Definitely unappreciated. He dropped 40 and 10 tonight and they still lost by 20
sick.gif
Hopefully they make it out next year
co-sign

does he have a better cast than the cavs? yao > Z, i just dont see how TMac makes any of his teammates better the way bron does.
indifferent.gif

we dont need the lebron slurping in here, and in case you didnt see Yao was out for the season, clown

Umm..

How many chances has he had?

And yall feel sorry for him???

I can't say the same....there is a reason he hasn't done so. And his teammates and injuries are now his scapegoat.

The thing that's unfortunate for T-Mac is that this has become such a mental problem that it can... (not 'will', but CAN)... prevent him from everwinning a championship. Because this is weighing on him so much (never getting out of the 1st) that if it finally were to happen, he COULD be so excited thatnothing else matters, like he COULD feel like 'YES! I FINALLY DID IT!', and that's a feeling you're supposed to have after winning 4 playoffseries', not just 1.

Originally Posted by Aze201

^^Yes, seriously. Have you never heard that before? Have you never played ball and had people slouch on defense when not involved on offense? It's not that outlandish, i've never heard anyone say otherwise.

i guess he never played ball before.
roll.gif
. why do you think guys alwayscomplain about not getting enough "touches" in the NBA, even from scrubs?
roll.gif

^ he's never been on a team that was expected to come out of the first round.

i'll give him a pass this year with yao's injury. last year they should've handled their business on their home floor during gm7, but t-mac playeda great game. you can't say other times he's been on the better team compared to their opponents.

t-mac isn't going to die a second rd. virgin...lol

off topic, but why doesn't a guy like carmelo get as much heat on them for not taking their team out of the first rd?

Back
Top Bottom