T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

roll.gif
Big J 33 wrote:

Originally Posted by DanniTheKid

I called yesterday...you must HAVE 22 consecutive months with Tmobile.

Project Dark is open to family plans, individuals,etc.

However, Im under a family contract (3 ppl) && the rep told me it would basically cost MORE to run with Project Dark.

He outlined it would be $49.99 for the first & second lines would be $39.99, and that was just unlimited MINUTES ONLY...So after my existing data plans were added and insurance..it weighed more.

Basically, its more beneficial to individual users
ohwell.gif
Not calling you a liar... but there hasn't been any confirmation of what Project Dark is officially. I'd be very surprised if a rep told you the specific details of what it is. People are signing confidentiality agreements with T-Mobile to keep it under wraps.

lol... not too cause any drama... but if you aint gonna call him one, then i will....
laugh.gif

but you are 100% right, family... the project hasnt been officially announced, so if a rep told homey that... and it somehow got back tosomeone above him... that dude could get a pink slip swift... especially since he's nothing more than a call center attendant...

but he prolly aint lyin about it... the rep prolly told him that as a part of some loyalty plan.... or some incentive to try and get him to stick around...sprints "Retention" Plan does it all the time... besides... how many times has a customer service rep given you advice that you could take to thebank....
roll.gif

Project Dark is open to family plans, individuals,etc.

However, Im under a family contract (3 ppl) && the rep told me it would basically cost MORE to run with Project Dark.

He outlined it would be $49.99 for the first & second lines would be $39.99, and that was just unlimited MINUTES ONLY...So after my existing data plans were added and insurance..it weighed more.

Basically, its more beneficial to individual users
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
that's for the $50 unlimited voice that they already have. Why would you call? come on now, everybody in here speculating and you think you gon catchan exclusive from a call center. Would be funny if you qualified and signed up.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by lysolflow

MisterP0315 wrote:

Sero.

That is all.
family.... this crushes SERO by a thousand pounds....

Not to mention that with Sprint you might lose service in somebody's shadow...
Not sure where you're located but here in NYC t-mobile has the WORST service

lies, 3g is 100% rolled out in NYC

Besides ATT / Verizon being expensive...they are realiable. People just need to leave Sprint & T-Mobile alone.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

ninjahood wrote:

nokia-n900-hands-on-11.jpg

nokia n900 here i come
devil.gif

No ninjahood your good with your sidekick remember??

laugh.gif
Nokia N900 which is unlocked out da box + my cheap ++# rate on my loyality plan = i phone killer.

my sidekick now kills most blackberries..i wanna have iphone killing braggin' rights though

You always got something funny to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Besides ATT / Verizon being expensive...they are realiable. People just need to leave Sprint & T-Mobile alone.

Pretty much the only reason Im with Verizon!!!! But on the real its pretty damn expensive

Originally Posted by Smashing

The one time i messed with my homegirls sidekick i felt like i should be rockin yellow pants and change the ringtone to lol smileyface.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by lysolflow

MisterP0315 wrote:

Sero.

That is all.
family.... this crushes SERO by a thousand pounds....
Not to mention that with Sprint you might lose service in somebody's shadow...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if that ends up being true. I'm at 11.
smh.gif

I'll be keeping a close eye on this...

22 consecutive months ha

I've been with Tmobile when it was Voicestream back in 2001 best carrier imo, best customer service and best phone plans... now they are starting to getthe best phones don't think i'll ever leave Tmobile.

This 3G is gonna be faster than all 3 other networks combined. AT&T's is only 7.2 MBPS, Sprint is 10, Verizon is 1.4. T-Mobile's will be 21!
eek.gif

i hope they do something for family plans!

my parents dont use their minutes text or data

this plan would be so good for me

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

This 3G is gonna be faster than all 3 other networks combined. AT&T's is only 7.2 MBPS, Sprint is 10, Verizon is 1.4. T-Mobile's will be 21!
eek.gif
Tmobile stuck on making their 3G networks faster when carriers like Verizon already working on 4G tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

eek.gif
Tmobile stuck on making their 3G networks faster when carriers like Verizon already working on 4G tho
laugh.gif

My bad, I forgot to mention one thing. Sprint's 10 MBPS is the 4G.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

If you live in a major city then I honestly think they are all pretty much the same you just have to pick which price and phones you want.

But if you don't I see how you can even mess with T Mobile or Sprint.

Hell I had Sprint two years ago and my joint used to flat out not work when I got home.

Wait,

Do you people really think that a company that has had things like the Sidekick meltdown happen will be able to roll out 21 mbps and have it be reliable?

you guys are getting your hopes up with the blackberry stuff. you can have a regular data plan on a blackberry. you gotta have the blackberry plan which is alittle different.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Wait,

Do you people really think that a company that has had things like the Sidekick meltdown happen will be able to roll out 21 mbps and have it be reliable?
T-Mobile didn't have anything to do with the Sidekick meltdown.
alien.gif

If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it outwith SERO.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous.
word. i see everybody jumping ship to tmobile if true. if the plan is true, i see them only allowing their own phones like the g1, sidekick, andthe my touch to be part of the deal

i just called tmobile and the chick said she didnt know anything
laugh.gif

If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it out with SERO.

people are saying they are planning to roll out the plan with the new bold

but i can see t-mobile using this to lure people who want an iphone, but dont want to expensive ATT prices

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it out with SERO.

people are saying they are planning to roll out the plan with the new bold

but i can see t-mobile using this to lure people who want an iphone, but dont want to expensive ATT prices
oh you didn't know? t-mobile has their own iphone department
laugh.gif

im so dead serious too..call em up and ask for iphone help.

Back
Top Bottom